• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board.

Salvation!
I prepare the box, I don't want to be surprised by the speed of the Russian post.
I started drilling ... and cabling....

Attachments

• DSC_0341.jpg
    DSC_0341.jpg
    1,000.9 KB · Views: 202
Salvation!
I prepare the box, I don't want to be surprised by the speed of the Russian post.

Need soldering 2 caps, and configuring jumpers

I'm good with the soldering iron, I have to lend the amplifier to a friend of mine who uses the sub, as soon as you have time you can better describe where to solder, which model of capacitor ... maybe with some pictures so that everyone can see how to assemble on 2.1
Thank you

Hello, did the postman bring you the amplifier?

Salvation!

Good morning mamocel,:)
I see the one potentiometer volume instead of a second potentiometer for the display of the vu meter ..
Was it like that from the beginning or did you replace him?

Good morning mamocel,:)
I see the one potentiometer volume instead of a second potentiometer for the display of the vu meter ..
Was it like that from the beginning or did you replace him?

HI !
Left an ALPS potentiometer for volume control.
On the right it is a potentiometer with switch. The potentiometer function is not used.
It is more ergonomic than the switch provided on the rear face ...
Anyway this one, will not serve me.

HI !
Left an ALPS potentiometer for volume control.
On the right it is a potentiometer with switch. The potentiometer function is not used.
It is more ergonomic than the switch provided on the rear face ...
Anyway this one, will not serve me.

I like the case from the size and because vu-meters are already on it ..... :)
As soon as Akita is there and installed, please take a few photos ....;)