• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board.

I like it very much! I really noticed the difference when I first used them (Van-Damme XKE) when replacing a headphone cable.

There are other alternatives as Canare 4S11.

I wrote years ago about star quad cables at other audio forum, thinking in class D amps.

Star quad, the best geometry to build audio and power cables

Star quad, the best geometry to build audio and power cables

Attachments

• Grundig HIFI Turm Komplett.png
    Grundig HIFI Turm Komplett.png
    929.3 KB · Views: 239
  • HIFI-Box 2500a Professional.png
    HIFI-Box 2500a Professional.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Thankfully few of us prefer this brand, even though the prices have risen in recent years.
Until two or three years ago these speakers were selling for 30 to 100 euros per pair.
The speakers are difficult to place but once they have found the right position they sound divine.
Anyone who has stayed in my house and has heard my system has been glued to the listening chair, no one can imagine that they sound like 5000 euro systems.
As soon as I have time I will post a video how Akita makes the harmonics of these speakers fly. ;)

Last update
I have replaced the 1.5mm speaker cable with 2.5mm, I must say that the midrange after this update is quite balanced.
The bass drum now feels like a punch in the stomach.
At this point I believe that a subwoofer is no longer needed in my room of about 60 square meters.
Believe me, there is so much music coming out of the speakers thanks to this little Akita and without listening fatigue.
Who knows what my condos think below and above my apartment. : D: D: D

Last update
I have replaced the 1.5mm speaker cable with 2.5mm, I must say that the midrange after this update is quite balanced.
The bass drum now feels like a punch in the stomach.
At this point I believe that a subwoofer is no longer needed in my room of about 60 square meters.
Believe me, there is so much music coming out of the speakers thanks to this little Akita and without listening fatigue.
Who knows what my condos think below and above my apartment. : D: D: D

You will continue to listen and be amazed what little Akita can do ... .......:D:D:D;):hphones: