• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board.

I am really sorry for the 3 amps returned to the sender, I hope that with fast shipping they arrive as soon as possible

Hi all! Too bad for us ... European .... Dr Mordor .... How you shipped for daniboun ...
He has all your amps .... and he lives in europe? :confused:

How long does it take if Vitaly sends the parcels by EXPRESS?
Normally should be there within 3 days..Or?:D:D

Joined 2014
Paid Member
Hello Cardone and Mamocel,
I hope you fellas have other projects going on to keep you busy during this time of waiting. Even with your packages being returned to sender, you'll still probably receive them before mine arrives. Mine hasn't left Russia yet :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DHL.JPG
    DHL.JPG
    252.1 KB · Views: 219
  • Fedex.JPG
    Fedex.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 226
Joined 2008
Paid Member
From my experience just before the group buy, Russia Post is highly variable. While another forum member in the US got theirs delivered in a week, my package sat in Moscow for over a month, and was ultimately delivered a month after that. I blame COVID and Brexit. No fault of Vitaliy’s.