A DIY Ribbon Speaker of a different Kind

Thank you. I work 2 years on him. And now i' still learning to take precise messurment. Now i have a more versatile amp, with 8 filter equalizer filter. The filter is before the roomcor. Parametric filter, shelf filter.......
Microphon is a minidsp umik-1.
The moment i work with painting art.
Servus
Grüsse
Kind regards

Reactions: 1 user
peril, I assume all are friends in the 'virtual world' until one appears to act differently. S

I enjoy you sharing your efforts with all of 'us', doing so helps to make another's project not seem so far-fetched to attempt. 👍
I've been gifted by many here and elsewhere to continue with my endeavors.
I can only try to help others with their projects, if only to comment and assess what may be of help.
Failing at that, I can at least put some humor online to help with any frustration or roadblocks in the efforts.

Music appreciation and the pursuit of how is our hobby, and it's supposed to be fun.
I like to keep it that way. I can do a lot of other pursuits to be irritated... ;)

Keep up your good work!

Regards, Jerry

Gefahr, ich gehe davon aus, dass alle Freunde in der "virtuellen Welt" sind, bis einer sich anders zu verhalten scheint. S

Ich genieße es, dass Sie Ihre Bemühungen mit „uns“ allen teilen, denn das hilft dabei, das Projekt eines anderen nicht so weit hergeholt erscheinen zu lassen.👍
Ich wurde von vielen hier und anderswo beschenkt, um mit meinen Bemühungen fortzufahren.
Ich kann nur versuchen, anderen bei ihren Projekten zu helfen, sei es nur, um zu kommentieren und zu bewerten, was hilfreich sein kann.
Wenn das nicht gelingt, kann ich zumindest etwas Humor online stellen, um bei Frustration oder Hindernissen bei den Bemühungen zu helfen.

Musikgenuss und die Beschäftigung damit ist unser Hobby, und es soll Spaß machen.
Ich behalte es gerne so. Ich kann viele andere Dinge tun, um mich zu ärgern ...;)

Mach weiter so!

Grüße, Jerry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220530-203137.png
    Screenshot_20220530-203137.png
    410.8 KB · Views: 340
Thanks vor the invitation, you and your friend they is very friendly.
In this forum, it is very difficult to understand, without misunderstanding, to most off the text. i understand about 30-40 %.
in my live, i search the reality, fun. virtual is not my strength.
everyone wishes clarity. Virtual particle life in the universe, for a short time and go return to the "dirac lake".
Nevertheless would like friendship assume.
;)
T.

Attachments

• DSC_0297.JPG
    DSC_0297.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 294
haha its funny we go full circle :) we are back at the Janus where it sort of started 65 pages ago :) aparantly people do not read the whole thing :)

might be helpfull if people did since many things where tried, over and over. it could save you some time not repeating the same test.

Und wo kann man schwarze Paste für de Lineaum für Hoch- und Mittelhochtöner kaufen?

Danke für die Info, Gefahr.

Gruß wollie
Glaube, das es sich um weiches graphit fett handelt. Das geht nicht mit dem magischen klebeband weg. Aber mit dünnen Glasfaser verbund Material oder mit dünnen Holz spachtel. Grüsse

Attachments

• DSC_0299.JPG
    DSC_0299.JPG
    239 KB · Views: 316
  • DSC_0298.JPG
    DSC_0298.JPG
    402.5 KB · Views: 320
  • DSC_0257.JPG
    DSC_0257.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 321