A/D/S power plate 80 and 100

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok, desoldered and resoldered quite a bit. Narrowed it down to q608 as labeled on the board. Its now evident that the schematic is not exact to this amp as there is no q608 on the audio board on the schematic. But, the pos rail connects directly to the collector of q608 which appears to be an A733 in a to-02 package. The base of q608 feeds the collector of two c945 (also to-02 packages) transistors nearby..

I looked extensively last night and no luck. It seems its feeding or at least connected to the two NPNs which arent part of the schematic and Im not sure how to proceed with testing. Should I pull those NPNs and test them too?

I just want to thank you again for taking your time to help me. I really appreciate it. You are obviously a valuable resource and you spending your free time to help people like me that are just trying is really amazing.

here is how they are arranged. there are some resistors and caps associated with them as well. I can draw that too if needed. I will pull the other two out and test them as well

Attachments

• 275a-b196-dede-4a71.png
    275a-b196-dede-4a71.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 49
nope. no waveform and 4mV when powered up and drops to zero when power is removed. The schematic also doesnt show a few zener diodes in it that are present on this board. Schematic seems to indicate only one, but there are three present here. I dont know if that has to do with the relay or not though. I did pull on PS transistor and bench test it and it checked out ok.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.