100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Hey Guys,

I finished the P30.

P30, MM3, TB3, Shunt Regs and A Class PSU.

I added a volume control/channel switcher with remote. Pretty cool setup.
Amazing! Looks great, very very professional build. what would I give to get me the same set-up.:D
could you please tell us, what PSU drives which ckt? i believe P30 is driven by class A. one shunt reg drives, tone control and the other drives mm3?.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys! It was a bit of work but fun at the same time.

Prasi,

Yes, you are correct. The A Class is driving the P30. One Shunt regulator for the MM3 and the other for the TB3. I have the shunts set to +-15V and the A class PSU is set to +-24V. All three are driven by an Antek 2220 which is 5A ~20-0-20VAC. The small transformer you see powers the Volume/channel switch circuit. I have Spint files for each of the Apex circuits and I will try tomorrow to combine them into one file and I'll post it here.

Blessings, Terry

Stereo audio selector with pot.

Attachments

• APEX Pot Selector.JPG
    APEX Pot Selector.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 1,511
Hi Mile,

I would like to install a switch to take the tone controls out of circuit. Can I just switch the input from the tone control board to the input of the volume control? Will it matter if the tone control circuit has an open input if the output stays connected?

Thanks, Terry

You must disconnect tone control output, tone control input can stay connect and output must be open.
Regards

Attachments

• APEX TB3 Wireing.JPG
    APEX TB3 Wireing.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 1,389
Last edited: