100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

PSU pcb for F100 size: 130x90mm
PSU-7 pcb size: 200x75mm
Regards
Thanks Mr MILE previously.
I have a little problem about the transformer, with specification 5 Amp 30 Volt CT.
I've made ​​PCB Power Supply type F100.
the question whether there are components thatmust to be replaced if I use 30V voltage CT ?
if I replace the 0.1 ohm to 0.5 ohm 5 W what happened?
and 1K2 to 1K5 5 W what also happens?
Please help Mr. Mile

Hello mile sir
I want to start building my first amp with AX14
if you do not mind please send me a file with cdr format, because I also use corel draw.:)
my email is cakracom@att.net
sorry for my english
Mas. ga usah pake format lain. udah aja pake Microsoft World. gambar PCB di Drag ke World aja. ukurannya langsung pas ko mas. kalo belum yakin tinggal di klik kanan pilih Size. dan jangan lupa Gambar harus di Setting Miror atau terbalik Hurufnya. Semoga Membantu

5Aac and 30Vac centre tapped is 150VA.
What amplifier and speaker are you expecting to drive?
Andrew thank you greetings. My question in addressed to Mr. Miles, because I'm building the power supply made ​​by APEX-type F100. original circuit uses transformer 42VAC secondary. The problem is I do not have a transformer with a 42VAC secondary.
I have a 5 Ampere Transformer 30VAC
The question is whether there are components thatmust to be replaced for this circuit works maximal

Attachments

• APEX%20F100PSU%20PCB.jpg
    APEX%20F100PSU%20PCB.jpg
    762.9 KB · Views: 2,381
Thanks Mr MILE previously.
I have a little problem about the transformer, with specification 5 Amp 30 Volt CT.
I've made ​​PCB Power Supply type F100.
the question whether there are components thatmust to be replaced if I use 30V voltage CT ?
if I replace the 0.1 ohm to 0.5 ohm 5 W what happened?
and 1K2 to 1K5 5 W what also happens?
Please help Mr. Mile

Replace 0.1R/5W with 0.22R/5W and 1k2/5W with 680R/5W for 5A 30V CT transformer.
Regards

Mas. ga usah pake format lain. udah aja pake Microsoft World. gambar PCB di Drag ke World aja. ukurannya langsung pas ko mas. kalo belum yakin tinggal di klik kanan pilih Size. dan jangan lupa Gambar harus di Setting Miror atau terbalik Hurufnya. Semoga Membantu

saya pingin belajar menggambar lay out dengan corel draw mas,..makanya saya minta dikirimi file aslinya dari Mister Mile untuk contoh :D

Hello sir mile
thank you, finally I finished with my AX14, sounds quite satisfactory results. and I have a plan to replace my TDA7294 with AX14.
if I want to make the AX14 as a sub amp is there anything that needs to be changed at the input section , in addition to the existing sub filter?

Regards Chakra :)