1000W Simple PA Amplifier

Disabled Account
Joined 2014
apex ba2000

Hi dear Apex Sir,

Please reply to us, I also tried this amp but finally end with lot of oscillation . From the speaker line some heart beat sound comes even theres no signal input also. Could you please reply to us what to do.

I think Original amp Proline 3000 might use different values of resistors and pf caps. if anyone have the Proline 3000 amp also please help us to build this amp.

I saw on the driver stage of original amp , for the two 15v zeners there are two resistors comes parallel. but it is not there on the Proline schematic as well as Apex ba2000 schematic.

Apex Sir. we found Proline 3000 schematic later. but we saw ba2000 schematic and believed you and spend lot of time and money to build this amp. So please help us to finish this amp successfully. don't abandon us Sir

Last edited:
First of all isolate your output stage and then debug your IPS and VAS using dummy load at the output of the VAS. You might blow up your speakers at extreme high power by this amp or in the worst case the OPS.

The circuit is actually simulating well. Probably the pcb routing might be the problem.
try different compensation methods.
Once done give little voltages to the ops like 20V for the LV and 40V for HV see if the oscillation is stopped and then slowly increase the voltage.

I doubt about your Zobel also so check once if the values are right and its properly soldered.

Theoretically works, however in practice not really. Big, and heavy to move...

Sajti

The ones built don't seem to look that much bigger than the crown amps I used to work with many years ago when I used to do audio production work, and they were hefty,

If I build, i would likely have them racked in a trolly setup that can be easy deployed into the field.

The only question I have is the inputs on this look like there unbalanced and pro audio uses balanced audio. I have a schematic of a crown amp I have at home has the input stage with circuit that converts the balanced signal to unbalanced before feeding to the input to the amplifier

The ones built don't seem to look that much bigger than the crown amps I used to work with many years ago when I used to do audio production work, and they were hefty,

If I build, i would likely have them racked in a trolly setup that can be easy deployed into the field.

The only question I have is the inputs on this look like there unbalanced and pro audio uses balanced audio. I have a schematic of a crown amp I have at home has the input stage with circuit that converts the balanced signal to unbalanced before feeding to the input to the amplifier

Go to post #181...

Esta excelente este amplificador lo voy a empezar a construir es el mejor diseño que e visto hasta ahora gracias por compartirnos el diseño

:cop: robinjavi: This is an English speaking forum. If you wish to post in another language, post a translation also. Thank you.

Google Translate:

This excellent amplifier I'm going to start building is the best design that I've seen so far thanks for sharing the design

connection from the secondarie transformer

hello guys

I want to copy the Apex BA1200 power supply with Sprint Layout 6 software I have one question is this is the right way to connect the secondaries from the power transformer ? AC red is one winding and AC blue is the other winding from the secondaries of the power transformer

Attachments

• aPEX ba1200 POWER SUUPPLY.PNG
    aPEX ba1200 POWER SUUPPLY.PNG
    267.1 KB · Views: 1,408
  • BA2200 PSU.jpg
    BA2200 PSU.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 1,345
hello guys

I want to copy the Apex BA1200 power supply with Sprint Layout 6 software I have one question is this is the right way to connect the secondaries from the power transformer ? AC red is one winding and AC blue is the other winding from the secondaries of the power transformer
Have you checked the maximum voltage applied to your capacitors in your proposal?
65Vac might give a lot more than 100Vdc in worst case operation.