My first rock album.........

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
jh6you,

If you want to listen to something different for a change, try this one. Used to be my favourite live recording in 1979, although I don't listen to it anymore.

Attachments

• ram.jpg
    ram.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 166
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
planet10 said:
I got back ups of both of those. Never wore out the Frampton, but saw that concert tour when i was a teen (outdoors in Empire Stadium -- where the Eskimos played before Commonwealth).

There are some performers that are good in concert, and some that are flat out fantastic. I seen Frampton alone and when he was with Humple Pie. He was one of the best live. Other notables live were J. Geils Band, Mott the Hoople, and Stevie Wonder.

Tried to sneek into the Deep Purple concert at Cobo Hall in Detroit,:mischiev: but got caught.:guilty: It wasn't a total loss though, I got to hear the whole concert just sitting outside the arena.:eguitar: I can only imagine how loud it was inside.

Rodd Yamashita

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.