My first rock album.........

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I know what you mean.;)

Attachments

• eq.jpg
    eq.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 216
Trendsetter.....

In 1980 at the end of my last years work, I took a Greyhound bus from Brisbane to Perth for my first holidays.
Whilst in Perth I met a beautiful hot babe (toes to nose suntan ;) ) who had just come back from the US, and told me of a great new movie called the Blues Brothers.
A week later I was back home and haunting my local import/second hand record shop and came across a new import copy of the The Blues Brothers Soundtrack, so I promptly bought it.
As soon as I got home I put it on the turntable, and instantly loved it.
So did all of my friends, who all wrestled tape copies (no cd-burners then) out of me.
Before long there was a whole bunch of friends listening to this classic.
About 10 months later, the film was released here, and we got to understand the record better.
That record was a favorite at many parties until a girlfriend stepped back and put a stiletto heel through it :rolleyes: .
Nowadays I have the cd version, but it ain't quite the same.

Eric.

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
NO QUEEN FOR THIS KING.

Peter,

Come on...

Queen and Uriah Heep and Fad Gadget all in one sentence?

Get out of here!

Neve was a fan of the Mercury man,some fine songs,talented sure but not my thing.
I had an Interruptus with these guys...:xeye:

Catch it,:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.