I would like to see what we can do to help Zen Mod attend Burning Amp 2011

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Virgin Atlantic.jpg
    Virgin Atlantic.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 266
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Last edited:
Right now collected balance is at $477.81.
I received $ 25 from Steve Slater, $ 20 from Seemeier Reimund, and $ 20 from Kari Hämeenaho. Thank you all very much.

So far we received feedback from one travel agency that it is too early to give us quote, and airlines did not post pricing for the next year. We will contact another agency as well to see what they have to say. I will keep you informed about progress.

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
If the place this year for BAF is as good as we think, then we will want it next year. I have to make the reservations EARLY (in fact right now would be best but we want to wait until after BAF to make sure it is the snizzle..

Had to be between Rocky Mountain Audio and AES this year. Probably only Rocky Mountain next year.. , then see when they have the wing available.. not easy..

BUT we will know within a month probably - plenty of time to make plane reservations..

Mark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.