I would like to see what we can do to help Zen Mod attend Burning Amp 2011

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
frenzy started ;

tomorrow morning heading to Budapest Airport

card is ready :clown:

Attachments

• BAF-ID.jpg
    BAF-ID.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 304
Don't get arrested in the U.S. for that packet of fags! ;) Good flight, enjoy your trip, don't put shame on Papa!

Of course I am a little envious! But in a positive way, because you're the person, who really deserves it to attend there.

WE WANT PHOTOS! Especially such with you wearing an apron with the lettering: "Kiss me, I'm the Grillmeister!" :)

Nice material for amp cases though. Soapstone example => http://chrutil.com/media/AvalanceA10.jpg

(epoxy-granite has a better insulation number than teak for decks of yachts, in particular aluminum ones. Also more ecological and longer-lasting. Been done in the DIY yacht scene for quite some time, but never saw a flawless example. The big boys are now getting into it, due to the development of this company : Stone Decking Systems )

I like the idea of a granite front on an amplifier:D

all nice and mirror like shaining sparkling lovelly but a pain to drill

Any way back to off topic
Maighty Zen have a nice trip

Attachments

• MULE%20006.jpg
    MULE%20006.jpg
    630.1 KB · Views: 146
A Corian front plate may be a nice compromise - not quite so heavy, and lots easier to drill. There are some gorgeous colors available. I drilled my first sheet of Corian a couple of days ago, and it was a breeze using a standard titanium nitride coated bit. It actually drills easier than unadulterated acrylic.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.