I would like to see what we can do to help Zen Mod attend Burning Amp 2011

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I'll un-subscribe myself from this thread ;

I'm proud ...... ashamed ...... puzzled ..... speechless .......

OK - I'm pretty much used to be proud and puzzled ( sometimes even in same time :rofl: ) but I'm not so used to feel inadequacy in situation , thinking how I can bring back all kindness and good will , from all involved .

This entire thing is so so so much more than just money .......

ZM

( maybe I'll not un-subscribe for real :) ; AR2 -we will certainly write some story ...... first in ZMEngrish , off course ))

Last edited:
The latest update - we are at $ 920.45

Contributions - Thank you, very, very much:
Axel Koentopp $20
James Dumesnil $ 50
Nelson Pass $ 200

Here is the info regarding air fare, that I received from Axioma Travel, from Phenix, Arizona who specialize in travel to ex Yugoslavia from overseas:

Again it is not even possible to buy tickets that far in advance. I asked them to give me some idea what to expect roughly. Options are to fly ether BEG - London - SFO, or BEG - Munich (or Frankfurt) - SFO Prices that they could give me were if the flight is after 10.24 $ 1,065 or if it is before 10.24 $ 1,285. Now, I would be very happy to accept any help in this department, from some purchase flights on line warrior, since I typically just go to this agency and purchase these flights. I do not search much around. Maybe someone could have a better deal but still with one stop?

Since we cannot purchase tickets before end of November, I suggest we stop when we reach $ 1,000 and I will let you know if we are missing something at the time we are ready to purchase. The prices for the next year are still to be published, cut off dates for lower season could move...

Does this sounds good to you?
Let me know.

Big thanks to all who participated!

for GGetzoff & AR2

Zen,

If you need a place in London to stay please be my guest . It might be easier to get a direct flight from here . I'm sure you can get direct flights from all the big airports in Europe , but if london has the flights you need ... You can earn your keep ..... I quick master class in fet matching and how to drink wine ,solder and tell a bad joke all at the same time :)

Rich

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Baldrick itself will bring Serbian finest BBQ kobasica , especially for ya .

tony_robinson_private_baldrick_150_150x180.jpg

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Zen,

If you need a place in London to stay please be my guest . It might be easier to get a direct flight from here . I'm sure you can get direct flights from all the big airports in Europe , but if london has the flights you need ... You can earn your keep ..... I quick master class in fet matching and how to drink wine ,solder and tell a bad joke all at the same time :)

Rich

:cheers:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.