I would like to see what we can do to help Zen Mod attend Burning Amp 2011

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Once we get to the actual purchase, I will give a hand, as I frequently buy flights online.

There are usually much cheaper alternatives to a local agency.

We will stay in touch Vladimir.

Magura :D

Sounds like a deal! Oh man what a fun next year! I am already thinking of possibilities for what to do, what to see, where to take you. For a starter, I think Napa and Sonoma would be a good place for some vine resupply trip.
For a boat / bike rides no one better than Variak. First he will soak you well in the bay water, than he will take you on his 200 mile day bike ride. He, he

Cheers!!!

:cheers:

We are at $ 1,033.73 point!!!

The latest contributions:

Peter Motzfeldt $30
Gerd Bethge $ 50
Holger Barske $ 30
Nigel Pitt $ 10

Thank you very much.

At this point I would hold on any further contributions. I will inform you, when the time comes, where we are, what is going on and what are the trip plans.

All what I could say is that I am very proud to be part of this exceptional community! You guys are one of a kind.

Baldrick itself will bring Serbian finest BBQ kobasica , especially for ya .

tony_robinson_private_baldrick_150_150x180.jpg

I have a cunning plan......

I have a friend who will ship us real srpska kobasica from a kobasica tvorac in Maryland....

AR2,

At some point let me me know how many sausages we will need.:D

I have a cunning plan......

I have a friend who will ship us real srpska kobasica from a kobasica tvorac in Maryland....

AR2,

At some point let me me know how many sausages we will need.:D

Hm, typically we have 150 people at BAF, and every year it is growing. It seems like there will be a big interest for the BAF 2011, I will estimate 300, ha ha. More the merrier!

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
"I am in for 10 neuros ..."

Hey, we don't need more neuro attitude!

Of course when ZM arrives he will have to stay a while.
Sailing for sure. Get fit for cycling too. I do ride a lot, but we have beautiful rides. Mount Tamalpais to the north right over the GG bridge for sure... Carmel/Monterey/Big Sur(ex hippyville) Maybe I have to work out a surplus store sale tour. Not so easy anymore as they tend to be online only now.

First is this year though... We are so excited about the new venue and we will need at least 8 sources (DAC's Disk players, vinyl, as we want 2 systems in each room.So remember to bring them and cables too!

We will have some sign up lists soon

Mark

Last edited:
Hey, we don't need more neuro attitude!

Of course when ZM arrives he will have to stay a while.
Sailing for sure. Get fit for cycling too. I did 3 200mile/day rides this year and 2 300k rides. But you don't have to be crazy like me, just decent fitness and I can show you some beautiful rides. TO Carmel/Monterey/Big Sur(ex hippyville) alen I have to work out a surplus store sale tour. Not so easy anymore as they tend to be online only now.

First is this year though... We are so excited about the new venue and we will need at least 8 sources (DAC's Disk players, vinyl, as we want 2 systems in each room.

We will have some sign up lists soon

Mark

Clearly the 2011 Z.M. America Tour should include a visit to Pass Labs. :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.