Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

ZOUDIO AIO4CH: 4-channel amplifier with DSP and Bluetooth
ZOUDIO AIO4CH: 4-channel amplifier with DSP and Bluetooth
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old Today, 06:40 PM   #241
lutkeveld is offline lutkeveld  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

@TNT
I thought it would be clear at this point, but maybe its simpler in my head than in reality.

So you always have three options: left, right or mono.

Currently you can only set A and B together and C and D together.
So for example:
1) A+B = mono and C+D is mono
2) A+B = left and C+D is right

Which means that if you have your satellites on channel A and B, you can only give them both the same input (left OR right OR mono). No individual settings, so A=left, B= right is not possible.

But in a couple of weeks, with an upcoming version of the configuration tool, it will be possible to set all input mixer channels invididually at the cost of not being able to use crossover/delays (equalizer is still available) due to limited DSP power.

I think it will be pretty clear once you download the new tool and switch between the two modes.

@gary
Its probably a simple fix, I will take a look at it to fix it in the upcoming release
  Reply to this post

ZOUDIO AIO4CH: 4-channel amplifier with DSP and BluetoothHide this!Advertise here!