200W MOSFET CFA amp

Joined 2011
Paid Member
No Toni, that does not work, it opens first post after remuval.
BR Damir

Browser caching problem. Try to force a reload of the edited url.
Another variant which avoids browser caching problem is this variant - I use it mostly.

Instead of
Code:
www.diyaudio.com/forums/...-amp-200w8r-400w4r-34.html#post4776326

use this variant

Code:
www.diyaudio.com/forums/...-amp-200w8r-400w4r-post4776326.html

BR, Toni

Browser caching problem. Try to force a reload of the edited url.
Another variant which avoids browser caching problem is this variant - I use it mostly.

Instead of
Code:
www.diyaudio.com/forums/...-amp-200w8r-400w4r-34.html#post4776326

use this variant

Code:
www.diyaudio.com/forums/...-amp-200w8r-400w4r-post4776326.html

BR, Toni

Thanks Toni, looks it works now.

I added posts number before each link, so if link is not working go to post number.

Hi dadod, I as some others are using different setting for how many posts are shown on each page, which means I am also landing on wrong page.

One thing more to keep in mind regarding post numbering scheme used on DiyA is that there are 2 different post number systems, one is external, the other is internal.
The external post number shown in upper right corner is ok to mention, but keep in mind it is not fixed in case moderators delete or move away some previous posts, however, the internal post number is still fixed.

For instance: your external post number is #1011,
but your internal post number is 4907544 which can be seen from the web link.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/243481-200w-mosfet-cfa-amp-102.html#post4907544
So if a moderator removes 1 post previous to yours, your new post number changes to #1010, but the internal post number, eg. the whole web link stays intact.
Please see attached picture.TOP

Attachments

• DiyA post numbering scheme.jpg
    DiyA post numbering scheme.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 569
Maiko,
firefox and internet explorer allow a right click on the post number icon. select copy shortcut.
That saves the post reference that becomes the link when you paste that into your post.
You don't need to refer to internal and external.

diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/243481-200w-mosfet-cfa-amp-52.html#post4917274

This is the "copy short cut" for this post. I removed the url+htp+www so that you can see the full address.
It includes no page number, it includes a #postnumber.
It is this #postnumber that is unique and allows the Forum software to take us to that unique post.

Some members use a different method and that gets confusing because the link often goes to the wrong post and/or page.

Last edited:
Maiko,
firefox and internet explorer allow a right click on the post number icon. select copy shortcut.
That saves the post reference that becomes the link when you paste that into your post.
You don't need to refer to internal and external.

Andrew thanks for pointing that out, I see now I somehow managed to lose the part describing the "right-click copy link location" procedure while I was re-editing and previewing forth and back couple of times.

But one thing I don't manage to do is to make a link become non-hyperlinked by selecting "Remove Link" from the toolbar.

Andrew thanks for pointing that out, I see now I somehow managed to lose the part describing the "right-click copy link location" procedure while I was re-editing and previewing forth and back couple of times.

But one thing I don't manage to do is to make a link become non-hyperlinked by selecting "Remove Link" from the toolbar.
Is that the one that shows as "Remove Link"?
I have never used that, I don't know what it does.