2SC3503+2SA1381 E or F source?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Here a picture. Maybe someone can verify if they are original sanyo...

Attachments

• 2sc3503_2sa1381.jpg
    2sc3503_2sa1381.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 918
Definitely not, Sanyo used silver writing on their parts. I have tons of Sanyo devices bought direct from Sanyo when they still had semiconductor devision and they are all the same.
Your parts look more like the ones now manufactured by fairchild. Not a problem if this is so, they perform about the same.
You could measure the capacitance between BC to get a better idea of originality.
The fairchild parts are actually described as ksa and ksb but on the parts itself the numbering starts with the a or c.

Mouser shoud have stock of the fairchild parts.

Last edited:
I could try tommorrow, Im at work at the moment. Im not sure whether I still some of this particular part though as I usually use 2sa1209 and compl. which I have tons of. Other parts from them also in To126 all look the same though.

KEC also manufacturers this part so its hard to say where your part hails from. KEC is a cheap second source manufacturer although I find their parts to comply with datasheets and be of good quality.
For an example of the Fairchild parts look at the nx amp paper by Bonsai, in it there is a picture of the parts supplied by mouser. They seem to all have a F on them.

Joined 2011
Paid Member
To astx and others
Does someone could confirm those 2sc3503 and 2sa1381 from Reichelt Germany were ok , even if they were not oryginał sanyo tranies??

Transistors from post #3 look similar as shown on Sanyo datasheet.
Old Fairchild components have had the "F" on front and the complete part name "2SC3503" on first row.
KEC uses a different case type.
Post #3 parts compared to original and brand new Fairchild KSC3503, KSA1381 showed that the parts from Reichelt do have a significantly higher capacitance between BC.
For me this was the main reason not to use them - maybe they are fakes.

BR, Toni

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.