• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CRC Power Supply (Class A amplifier)

calculate VA of each secondary voltage separately. e.g. 18 v may be for power amp. but 12v may be for pre or other circuit with low current.

something like this for softstart (circuit was designed by UK member based on diya softstart).

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 867
Are the diode bypass caps necessary when using MUR860? I am thinking no

Does anyone have a part number for the heatsinks that would work with the TO-220 MUR860 rectifier diodes?
I also kind of wonder if I need heatsinks for this supply as it is only drawing 100mA (phono PSU).

This will be too big a crc psu for 100mA. you can design something smaller with regulators. i have a to-220 rectifiers + crc+lm317/337 psu pcb if you need it, quite small.

Hello all,
I have 20 nos. of CRC PSU PCBs left in my stock. I want to get rid of the stock and hence selling at discounted prices. original price was usd 6.5 a piece.
I am offering it at usd 4 a piece.
if anyone wants a few, please share your paypal email, postal address with me via PM.

regards
prasi

I need to make provision for buying v-fet lottery amp kit

Hi all,
I have the CRCRC almost done, but I can't decide what size filter capacitors to buy.

6x 10 000 uF
6x 15000 uF
6x 18000 uF
6x 22000 uF

I will power one board with 2pcs JAT501 (100W/ 4ohm). I will use 400W toroidal transformer, common for both channels

Thx.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 152
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 161