Full Range Speaker Photo Gallery

So , Mr. Istvan Varga is shy guy ....... he's not shy to make bunch of good drivers , fluent enough in Hungarian ( of course :rofl: ) but also in Russian and English , but shy enough to not write here about his products......

Anyway - I know Sonido products probably more than 10 years , and I was/still am satisfied with them ; again - I'm not in any way commercially connected with Sonido or any other manufacturer ..... always being Solo Shooter , which gives me freedom to promote quality , and also declare BS when I see it.

So , Mr. Varga sent me an email the other day , with following info :

Where can I buy these speakers? I'd love to hear a modern Field Coil speaker.

Not likely to be easily to lend an ear to, as you’ve noted on another thread is now on your radar in search to update your system. As noted in Zen Mod’s early post, the 8” Sonido with required power supply would run you about €640, plus shipping - which can get very complicated and expensive from certain European countries to USA.

oh I see you on post 4287 said "sandel s10 speakers", the speaker on the picture is from The Standel Co. model S108, in 1968 Standel bought Trusonic but before that they was using Altec Lansing and JBL speakers, anyway Standel is still on business you may enquiry about that speaker......all the best

Last edited by a moderator:
arrgh F me! sorry for the multiple typos. thanks for pointing it out. my inquiry could have gotten nowhere if you didnt. lol anyway, they sound great in large mltl cabs i made for a pair of FR jensens. bass is surprisingly good.im atm listening to some Ric Segreto using em. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
arrgh F me! sorry for the multiple typos. thanks for pointing it out. my inquiry could have gotten nowhere if you didnt. lol anyway, they sound great in large mltl cabs i made for a pair of FR jensens. bass is surprisingly good.im atm listening to some Ric Segreto using em. :D

yes I read very good comment about those drivers and if you think that they are 50 years old, wowww for sure are dam good....enjoy the music :)

yes I read very good comment about those drivers and if you think that they are 50 years old, wowww for sure are dam good....enjoy the music :)

looks like ive found the answer to my question. these are probably rebadged jensen.
rcvrprjensenc855b2a.jpg