The New Hypex Fusion Plate amps

Wow, I never ever heard about that effect. Why would the DSP controlled speaker have significantly different bass response at different SPL?
Maybe one thing comes to my mind, a level dependent loudness effect, which can be programmed into the DSP.
But the FA DSP doesn't have such a feature.
Any other thoughts?
In this case, the only thing that comes to my mind is an implementation with a frequency dependent limiter that keeps woofer excursion within the systems capacity for higher output levels. Something that would be typical for designs utilising dsp to get very low bass output from small woofers.

Devialet Phantom is a design that have this feature.

Johan-Kr

Remember that Napi is reviewing speakers more than designing them, so it's a bit different than someone setting up a Fusion.
By now I have come to agree that his mention is only directed to the consumer who does not know that the speaker might be highly automated. There are reviews of Napilopez in which he mentions the boldest DSP programs working at different SPL levels. So that is this.

But I remember when I changed limiter settings in FA123, the frequency response also changed slightly, albeit that the limiter was only set to work at an very high wattage to protect against serious user operation error. A turned up volume knob, some signal coming from outer space (computer system sound), you know... As I run the speaker at something like <0,1 Watts most of the time, I was a bit surprised to see the limiter have an (linear) impact on the overall response (slightly reduced output) even when the signal was waaay below threshold. Of course, if it is set to a certain level once and the DSP/frequency response is corrected on this basis, this would not be an practical issue. And it was still at the beginning of my endeavor, user error/misunderstanding cannot be ruled out.

I noticed one thing on all four Fusion amps in my possesion. Maybe is mentioned before but cannot recall.
When using EQ on any way the amp sending some kind of signal to drivers. I did not notice before I connected subs which produced sound, very tiny but hear able. After, I have checked all amps and all are the same, but the signal is on so low level that is noticeable only with ear on driver.
Is it there any fix for this issue? Maybe new firmware, my is 1.41.

I noticed one thing on all four Fusion amps in my possesion. Maybe is mentioned before but cannot recall.
When using EQ on any way the amp sending some kind of signal to drivers. I did not notice before I connected subs which produced sound, very tiny but hear able. After, I have checked all amps and all are the same, but the signal is on so low level that is noticeable only with ear on driver.
Is it there any fix for this issue? Maybe new firmware, my is 1.41.

Just upgrade to latest version and report back. I think there were indeed reports of idle noise with older versions by the way...

Thanks

somewhere in my memory I have note about same problem but cannot recall.

It is not ground loop, It has no any pattern and is is going from couple of Hz (I can feel it when put fingers on diaphragm) till maybe 1500-2000. I cannot hear it through tweeters, but mids and woofers.
I will upload firmware tomorrow and report Sir:):):)