MPP

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I do not count many junctions in the Paradise since we cut out the cascoding and the complex buffer.

Relatively to alike CCTs. The Simplistic is errr...minimalistic. That unassuming pony horse can do more tricks with mouse quiet JFETs but alas Toshiba orphaned us. But the topic is Paradise and the awesome effort put by the team to prepare it for diyers. Good work.

Samoloko, you can study the specs. Unfortunately it can not measure ESR of high value caps with high frequencies. Other then that i think it is fine. I have a high frequency ERS meter and a 0.1% professional bridge but then we talk about an investment of 2000,-€.

Attachments

• LCR spec.png
    LCR spec.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 309
Joined 2006
Paid Member
It is not about functionality, more about the distinct flavor of the different stages:)

Indeed... My wife keeps telling me we should have different carts / riaa preamps for each type of recording / music :)
Now we have three TT + cart, 4 riaa preamps, two "poisoned" tuners, three preamps... etc.

BTW... My p2p skills + extra powerfull goggles revived the Paradise R2.... wonderfull

Last edited: