Arduino based LDR volume and source selection controller

Hi JOIMONF,

I uploaded the "LDR_ATT_power_supply_GERBER.zip" zip archive to Shenzhen2U and it worked fine. The PSU BOM was in the "LDR Controller BOM v1.8.xlsx" Excel file, second tab at bottom. I am attaching images.

Attachments

• LDRPSUGERB.jpg
    LDRPSUGERB.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 793
  • PSUBOM.jpg
    PSUBOM.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 771
  • PSUBOM1.jpg
    PSUBOM1.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 768
Thanks dbis, I uploaded the power supply file, but not enough, then is need filling in some requirements.
I am not confident, any further advice is welcome.

*Layers
1Layer 2Layers 4Layers
*Max X-Dimension
5cm 10cm 15cm 20cm 25cm 30cm
*Max Y-Dimension
5cm 10cm 15cm 20cm 25cm 30cm
*PCB Thickness
1.6mm 0.6mm 0.8mm 1.0mm 1.2mm 2.0mm
*Copper Thickness
1oz 2oz(1.6mm PCB Thickness)
*Surface Finish
HASLLead-FreeENIG
*Solder Mask Color
Green Red Yellow Blue White Black

Attached below a jpg of my order. I got the original info in Autodesk Eagle. I'm attaching that "quote" info box as well. You can download Eagle for free I think. There's also a site mentioned in this thread called Mayhewlabs that has a gerber viewer, pretty cool. Just FYI I think it took about three weeks to get my boards. I chose Deutsche Post. I didn't know DP was in China. I think DP sent it to the states from China and then it was delivered by US postal service. Good luck.

Attachments

• pcb.jpg
    pcb.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 734
  • Eagle_info.jpg
    Eagle_info.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 715
Hello everyone

I started the realization of this project and the major problem is the unavailability of the 5LN01SP and so I chose as mentioned in replacement of the FDV301N. These components require an adapter to be set up but I tried another solution with a soldering iron that is not at all adapted but with a little patience and starting the assembly by welding them first.
Here is a detailed description of the stages but we must be sure not to have them deteriorate and a test is required.

Regard's :)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 432
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 348
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 351
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 368
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 381
Hello everyone

I started the realization of this project and the major problem is the unavailability of the 5LN01SP and so I chose as mentioned in replacement of the FDV301N. These components require an adapter to be set up but I tried another solution with a soldering iron that is not at all adapted but with a little patience and starting the assembly by welding them first.
Here is a detailed description of the stages but we must be sure not to have them deteriorate and a test is required.

Regard's :)

Thats really neat and tidy. Well done. Does it work ok with FDV301N?