• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

XSD Speaker Flatpack GB

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
The wings have been mounted. I ended up using self tapping square drive socket cap wood screws. The wings have small pilot starter divets to locate the screws evenly. Having a countersink bit would be helpful. Or just use the wide flat button head screws so you don’t need to countersink.
IMG_5884.jpeg

IMG_5885.jpeg

IMG_5886.jpeg

IMG_5887.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hi Folks,
We are preparing packages to ship out the XSD flatpacks.

2 in birch and 1 in walnut.

1 in VA USA
1 to MT USA
1 to Sweden by way of DE USA

Note that a member in Sweden is using a shipping forwarder (Jetcarrier.com) and price is very reasonable - this may be since cost is just to a shipping port (?) and not the ground transport in EU. I am told the cost is $140 for a 71lb 55in x 25in x 14in box from Newark DE to Sweden. Wow!

Cost from Texas to DE is still about $150 via UPS ground.

We are still taking orders for flatpacks. Please PM me if interested.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
I will get you tracking numbers shortly. Sent via UPS ground so I think you should be able to do that. Sorry for the delays in getting the numbers out. One of the three orders had to have its baffle redone due to a blemish detected at quality control inspection. So that one is going out today. Other two sent last week.

Reactions: 1 users