Wordle

well, someone's gotta make you guys look good...
Nana's doing alright Cal (y) . We're keeping an extra close eye on her after losing our beloved Aldous "Hank" Huckleberry a while back. Big boy was in the prime of his life and died due to an anesthesia complication after a minor ear flap surgery. Our old girl Delilah Mayhem, Wunderdog just passed a couple weeks ago at 11.5yo ... damn old for a Saint. She was nothing short of remarkable, a bit weird, and even had a coyote friend that would come visit from time to time. RIP

Wordle 1,035 4/6

🟨⬛🟨⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Nana's doing alright Cal (y)
Good to hear. We lost Bingo last year. He was showing signs at age 15 so we put him on meds.
Collapsing trachea
Enlarged heart
Water on the lungs.
Going deaf
Reduced vision
Lasted another year and a half and it was a good year and a half. He even looked good on the day he passed and age 16.5.
I hope Nana has good years left in her.

Reactions: 1 users
@Cal Weldon I think we all struck gold here. Bred, abused and discarded @110lbs, anxiety ridden, bad teeth, bald hot-spots, wirey coat (no real undercoat) until we scooped her up last January. +50lbs, full, thick, soft coat and the waggiest tail you've ever seen. 8 teeth extracted (did I mention awful breath?) ... we don't bother with leaving her reg collar on, let alone the invisible fence collar... that sweet girl's not going anywhere ;)

Reactions: 1 users