What was the last full album you listened to?

Joined 2015
Paid Member
Ah man!!

I last listenend to another 8 track :)

ALBUM: Bee Gees Gold - VOL 1

I first heard the Bad Company album on an 8 track in a car. Those 8 tracks were good on quality.

I got my hands on an old 8-Track casette and then found I could not put it back together again - it's one endless loop. Interesting design.

Also interesting to note that it pre-dated the compact casette.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-track_tape

I litterally just turned the vynil record playing on my turntable so the B side of Jah9's new "9" album is on my turntable (sorry for the shitty picture by an old phone). This is what she calls herself "jazz on dub", but to you it may sound as rather complex jamaican rootsreggaefolk from now.

When i play vinyl albums, i seldom skip songs. But i also got boxes full of singles, from 7 till 12" on vinyl and a whole bunch of cd's and a hd full of high def digital audio where it's easier to skip tracks.

Attachments

• WP_20161221_17_29_05_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161221_17_29_05_Pro.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 122
Pearl Jam , Ten.

Trying to listen only to Albums.

That one is quite well recorded and produced witch makes for a good non fatigue listening session and easy to plough through a full album.
The Vs. album is a good one as well.

Some of their (Pearl Jam) more recent albums arn't as well recorded and produced as the older ones. Makes me wonder what happened!?