What was the last full album you listened to?

Ha Ha, can I help it if we BOTH have taste! :D
I wonder why, considering the nature of this forum, more people don't play these music games, that's all they are. Is it, perhaps that they take themselves a little too seriously, and, dare I say it, are a bit....anal...?
Also, of course, it's a great source of inspiration

Going by the response I got when I started a thread about Jaki Liebezeit's recent passing I didn't anybody here even knew CAN!
Good to know this is not the case. :)

I'm not posting much here because all the music I own is in one itunes folder set near permanently on shuffle.
Also when it comes to audio, HiFi and all that there are two types of people:
Those who use gear to listen to music and those who use music to listen to gear. For better or worse sites like this attract a fair percentage of the latter type.

hhhmmm.. 40+ years ago.. lol but i think it was simon and garfunkel's greatest hits, roy orbison crying or holst the planets. i think they are kicking around in the lockup somewhere.

TBH i was brought up with music in the house as we always had a record player so gawd knows.. lol

That one is quite well recorded and produced witch makes for a good non fatigue listening session and easy to plough through a full album.
The Vs. album is a good one as well.

Some of their (Pearl Jam) more recent albums arn't as well recorded and produced as the older ones. Makes me wonder what happened!?

They lost their magic when they switched drummers. That album's success still managed to carry them onward for many years until they were inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame, along with their original drummer, Dave Krusen.

Oh, Abbas greatest hits...