What are you Watching?

"Allo, Allo" -- of which we have the complete DVD set -- drove through Nouvion last fall:

Attachments

• Nouvion_Jack.jpg
    Nouvion_Jack.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 72
Been watching "Lost" again. First time through for my daughters.

I don't have the heart to tell them how bad the end is.

I never watched it, though there seemed to be a lot of hype about it at the time.

Still watching body of proof. I'm becoming a bit obsessed with the lead character, its not so much that she's really attractive, though she is, rather she has an interesting personality. What makes it more intriguing is that she seems to be evolving psychologically speaking, from a cold analytical person, to an increasingly warm human being. Its unusual to see this depth of character development in a TV show.

Gordon.

Last night I revisited this (in 3D, Blu-ray) :::

88881_front.jpg

♦ Gorgeous picture quality, the 3D rendering is wonderfully magic.
It's a great festive for the visuals. ...And the audio is fine, with intricate details, minutia noises here and there that are pleasant for the ears.

All in all, this is a BR 3D title of high standard quality (Disney) that rewards people in search of artistic values visually and auditory.
Replay value is also impressive; I recommend with two thumbs up.

Films are like the windows of the soul. ...They enrich us with magical imagination and fantasies. ...They are moving canvas with paintings on them.

Have started watching a US show called Body of Proof it's about a smart and sexy female pathologist who had to surrender her career as a brain surgeon due to her own neurological problems. Now isn't that ironic! She sure is sexy though! :)

Dana Delany. Nearing 60 and still gorgeous.

You can see, um, quite a bit more of Dana in her prime in the movie Exit to Eden. You may need to skip past Rosie O'Donnell and Dan Akroyd in leather bondage attire, though, or risk retinal damage. Or just find clips on the web.

Dana Delany. Nearing 60 and still gorgeous.

You can see, um, quite a bit more of Dana in her prime in the movie Exit to Eden. You may need to skip past Rosie O'Donnell and Dan Akroyd in leather bondage attire, though, or risk retinal damage. Or just find clips on the web.

He he :eek:

I will check out that movie, if I've seen it, I've forgotten about it.

She is almost 60 now, WOW! ;)

Gordon.