VSSA Through-Hole-PCB build thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As promised, here's my revised design to accomodate the 10uf MKP input bypass cap, I'm not so sure if the gerber files are correctly generated as I have never tried it before. It also inludes pdf files for home etching ..Sir Jean, I was too late to see your post but I'll see if I can work on the files again, but the polarized e-lytic works excellent as well. ;) I use Sprint, I prefer direct draw approach it works for me :happy1::happy1:

In my current state I can't start a group buy, sorry guys but I'll see if one of my friends could help me out with the job. :(

Thank you guys for the input.

Best regards!

Attachments

• PiCiBi_VSSA_ccs_10uf.jpg
    PiCiBi_VSSA_ccs_10uf.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 538
  • PiCiBi_VSSA_ccs_10uf_all.pdf
    226.5 KB · Views: 171
  • PiCiBi_VSSA_ccs_10uf_bottom_copper.pdf
    147 KB · Views: 130
Whooops, didn't realize gbr and rar files is invalid, I added a .txt extension to each gbr files, just delete the .txt extension.

Hope it helps!

Attachments

• VSSA_copper_bottom.gbr.txt
    21.8 KB · Views: 102
  • VSSA_silkscreen_bottom.gbr.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 65
  • VSSA_silkscreen_top.gbr.txt
    96.4 KB · Views: 70
  • VSSA_soldermask_bottom.gbr.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 70
The pdf

Ok, this some file...
yes the curves look a bit scary isn't it :eek: :D
(I hope nobody scared, no pun intended)

I'm just happing fun to create it :)

Attachments

• VSSA JB silk.jpg
    VSSA JB silk.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 632
  • VSSA JB layout.jpg
    VSSA JB layout.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 627
  • VSSA JB silk + bottom layout.jpg
    VSSA JB silk + bottom layout.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 624
  • VSSA JB.pdf
    70.1 KB · Views: 208
I finish in build one, its sound good with one power supply I had later i gota connexant but when Connect it blow up instantaneously. I sent the SMPS to the origin, cause they promise in repair, a soon I shipped it they return the payment and propose to get a new.
Summarizing, I lost time and money. BTW i am getting the parts for a Vfet complementary schema from NP. I trying with a SE with Vfet and a 211 in ongaku circuit. While the VSSA is sleeping in the closet.
Thanks for the luck for tomorrow, Chile played fantastically with Brazil, sadly collapses in the complementary, but Brazil lost the energy in this tremendous match and repeat the epic against Colombia and for this reason lost with Germany with a disastrous 7-1
The best for you Mauricio querido.

Yeah, we played like never, we lost like always... :(
Maybe next cup will avoid penalty kicks and go for "first goal wins all" ("muere-muere") in the complimentary, like in the "barrio". :D

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I bought some SMPS but never used them: still prefer a linear PS with "charge-transfer" circuit. I'll probably build some SMPS based amp for the children... :) like BJT-VSSA which is rugged.

Cheers,
M.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.