• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Versatile and comfortable passive pre-amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tone and Balance Controller Daughter Board

Have you considered adding a tone and balance daughter board to the group buy? Here are two articles from Wired Magazine that have specific designs.
Let me know what the group thinks about a new daughter board.

Attachments

• Baxandall tone control revisited DCD.pdf
    297.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Tone-balance Control DCD.pdf
    538.3 KB · Views: 72
Sorry it is late to open amp, here is brief sketch of inside
basically vcpre is in the middle of enclosure, between 2 channels, gap is barely 1 cm each side, even less.
Inlet run under, but I can use spacers to lift the board quite high.
And it is close to traffos..

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 255
Gentlemen, many regards from Föhr ( a German Northsea Island), where I am on vacations currently.
I am sitting in an "INTERNET CAFE" in Wyk (the capital city of Föhr), it is very hot (> 30°) outside, and I have my USB - stick with me.

Find attached the current order list.

Since I have already ordered all of the components (PCBs, TAMURA transformers, chips, matched LDRs, ...) ,before I have left for holiday,
I would like and ask you to do your PAYPAL transfers right now.

EMIL: I have counted you in for the 2nd round, but: I have only ordered 20 matched quads of LDRs from Uriah a week ago!
You are the 21st, and I kindly ask you to order your private quad of LDRs from Uriah directly!
FEBRUARY LDRS
The price that you have to pay will be similar to my one!

I am wishing you all the best, enjoy - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 272
It is PAYPAL time!

Ivar, this URL:

RC-5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

will give you an impression of the Philips RC5 - protocol (which is implemented in the current VCpre's µP - firmware).

Gentlemen: it is PAYPAL - time! Please do not forget and transfer the "Total Sum" (rightmost column) to my PAYPAL - ID: RRozek@t-online.de
I have already ordered and paid all of the components (PCBs, LDRs, chips, ...)

Greetings from Föhr (my holiday island) - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.