• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ultimate Twin TDA1541a Non-oversampling DAC with tube buffer & reclock set.......

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
this is recent item I will get it & will goood for all diyers.

VTV Tantalum resistors.

price will good for diy pre-amp, dac IV area.

thx
thomas

Attachments

• tan resisiors for this tube amp.jpg
    tan resisiors for this tube amp.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 558
synchronous i2s feed

I have not experimented with the v2 clocking boards. What I would like to do is to take an i2s signal from a transport, but feed the transport with a Tent clock that is inside the dac (synchronously). The i2s signal coming into the dac would be reclocked before the tda1541 chip.

Can I accomplish this with either of the 2 reclocking boards Thomas including in the v2 kit?

Re: synchronous i2s feed

If you use I2S interface you should install the Tent clock into your transport and keep the I2S connection short then I think no need for further reclocking.

The reclocking boards provided by Thomas are designed to be used with a receiver chip e.g. cs8412.

riotubes said:
I have not experimented with the v2 clocking boards. What I would like to do is to take an i2s signal from a transport, but feed the transport with a Tent clock that is inside the dac (synchronously). The i2s signal coming into the dac would be reclocked before the tda1541 chip.

Can I accomplish this with either of the 2 reclocking boards Thomas including in the v2 kit?

hi all,

full balance 1541a with USB receiver test funish. Thiswillbe the best 1541a that I made. I trust that no more 1541a will arrive this standard.

It actually funish by Two DAC, use CPLD ( Two Pieces) & prevent no time delay, no phase shift for it.

More input,

USB, TTL, BNC,RCA.XLR,OPTICAL.

standard DAC such as so many dac use one CPLD to recerve the signal from + to - but this will cause time delay & phase.

this DAC will not.

take a look for the circuit first.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• dac.pdf
    17.2 KB · Views: 203
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.