Ultimate 4U 500mm Chassis - Who is interested?

Base Plate Option

• Standard Aluminium 3mm or 4mm

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Aluminium + Custom Perforated Steel Base Plate 470mm to 480mm

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi pico, I have everything ready to go for the 1st chassis build which will be a Stasis build based on the new NP FE design and the mighty ZM's OS boards. PCB's will be populated and tested by the time we get the chassis here.

What are other members who are purchasing this chassis planning to build?

Hi pico, I have everything ready to go for the 1st chassis build which will be a Stasis build based on the new NP FE design and the mighty ZM's OS boards. PCB's will be populated and tested by the time we get the chassis here.

Awesome.
That will be a sweet amp.

Not sure if these will be useful, but I have some monster 35V 220,000uF caps.

They are not physically as big as I thought they would be pico, so a good size. Do you have any extras you are not going to use by any chance - like 4 off?

Count now up to 23 for the pico chassis, get your orders in for those who have not done it yet - 40 needed for manufacture to start.

Joined 2019
Paid Member

The short list is to try them with my Burning Amp configurations with more output devices. Balanced monoblocks / SE stereo with 12 devices per phase / channel and toy with bias. Complimentary (BA-2) and Single-Ended (BA-1) output stages with the BA-3 input stage. I've been waiting to put the new boards in. Right now, I have just the "standard" 6 devices per side.

Singing Bush - Non Schade. Schade if it will handle it. Boards are waiting for their new home.

Later down the road - Stasis and/or the SIT-3x. I'm also fascinated by another of ZMs "X" configurations.

Essentially anything that comes along where the sink temps are above 'Bloody Hot' and/or building space gets tighter. If heat is an issue for any of them, I have 5U components that I'll swap in to make 5U 500s from the combination. I love the modularity of these chassis.

Can't wait!!! Thanks again to Pico and Gianluca. :D :D :D

I’m building the Stasis w the Susy FE. I know Zen Mod told me to wait but for learning, nothings better than hands on experience so I may not wait and try myself. If I fry some components, so be it