Ultimate 4U 500mm Chassis - Who is interested?

Base Plate Option

• Standard Aluminium 3mm or 4mm

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Aluminium + Custom Perforated Steel Base Plate 470mm to 480mm

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those who want to pay by PayPal or Credit Card simply choose "bank transfer" as payment method then send the money to webmaster@modu.it

Please make sure you choose the option "send money to friend or family member". The reason we are doing this is PayPal charges us a very high amount for, especially if the money comes from outside the EU.

Thanks for your understanding and your cooperation.

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hi Gianluca,

I tried adding two cases and some extra base plates and a handle. The cart
shows 38.1kg but no shipping option available to Canada.

Recently I placed an order that was heavier and was able to ship via Fedex.

Has Fedex shipping weight limitation to Canada changed?

Thanks,
Dennis

Gianluca,

- payment options show both paypal and bank transfer when I select 1 unit shipped to the US, but the paypal option disappears when I select 2. Will that be fixed or should I still go ahead and choose bank transfer option for a paypal transaction of 2?

- you mentioned that production will only start when 40 units were ordered. In that case, not too many dropouts from the list in post #783 can be afforded. As a suggestion, maybe you want to update that list with paid/pending remarks to keep up the momentum for people to complete their purchases. The sooner we get there the better given the 3 week production time.

Thanks for making this all possible.

Gianluca,

- payment options show both paypal and bank transfer when I select 1 unit shipped to the US, but the paypal option disappears when I select 2. Will that be fixed or should I still go ahead and choose bank transfer option for a paypal transaction of 2?

- you mentioned that production will only start when 40 units were ordered. In that case, not too many dropouts from the list in post #783 can be afforded. As a suggestion, maybe you want to update that list with paid/pending remarks to keep up the momentum for people to complete their purchases. The sooner we get there the better given the 3 week production time.

Thanks for making this all possible.

Thank you for your suggestions, I agree with you regarding the remarks.
How do you think I should handle this? Add a new post everytime someone purchases a new chassis so everybody knows?

Regarding payment, PayPal is only enabled for orders with a value up to 400 euro. Anything above that and only bank transfer is enabled.

We know everybody likes PayPal but what not everybody knows is it has been getting greedy lately. We definitely don't want our customers to lose their favourite payment method so this is the reason why I have suggested choosing bank transfer as payment method then sending money through the "friend or family option".

Any other suggestion on how to make everything running better are always appreciated

Thank you for your suggestions, I agree with you regarding the remarks.
How do you think I should handle this? Add a new post everytime someone purchases a new chassis so everybody knows?

Any other suggestion on how to make everything running better are always appreciated

I don't think it is necessary to post an update every time someone purchases a new chassis. Maybe easiest is to copy the list of folks from post #783 and mark them in bold or with "paid for # of units" and then update once every few days...