UGS-muse preamp GB

My reply was not emotional neither I was jumpy.
One more time I forgot about your special request nothing more than that as I don't have only this GB in my mind (I wish I have).
And I was not threatening I was just proposing to refund if you feel I did wrong, no problem on my side to do it if needed.
Anyway explanations done I guess and we can move on.

sure... we can move on.

just tell me what is the best way to get the paste layer from you and i will remember you in the way you like more. thanks

some people are very ungrateful...

Yes, we live in a very shitty world with very shitty people :rolleyes:

Gratitude has nothing to do with it.
Obviously I am grateful like everyone else in this thread for the commitment and technical effort that Alex is putting in. Do not mention it !

Firstly, I am not demanding anything that he has not already agreed to give. So I was genuinely wondering how to help him remember to do it (sooner or later ...). If someone has found my message ironic, it is his own problem. my intentions was pure, sorry if i am not carried this sentiment in an english-correct form...

Furthermore, it seems to me that many others here have made more or less specific requests regarding the configuration of their kit and the methods, times and form of payment (for example). My request can be identified same as others already made.

Anyway, once again, i was misunderstood in my intentions ...

Some people are really biased ... ;)

Last edited:
Come on, you can dispense the paste manually. You are only doing a few boards :)

Sure i can. I do that (among other things...) almost every day at work.
That is not the point.

If he can, or will share them, why i (and maybe other) need to seetle for a sub-optimal results ?

With a stencil I can do better, quicker, cleaner. The pricing on the stencil production is meaningless nowadays, and i rather spend 20€ for then, than dispensing paste by hand.

I would have been fine doing it by hand if I had decided not to share them. but since it does not seem to me the case (we have already clarified that) it is only a matter of "when" and not "if"...

I don't push, I'm just looking for a way to make it happen sooner or later.

The urgency was linked to an order I had with JLCPCB which was making other printed circuit boards for me at the time. But now is not relevant anymore.

That's it :p

Last edited:
Hello I am starting to ship tomorrow. I updated the spreadsheet with new columns to give you the progress, tracking & details.

FYI I am wrapping the PCB in thin film of paper to avoid each to scratch others during the shipping, then tape them by similar size then insert them in protective white foam then finally in a rigid bubble enveloppe of different size according to your needs.

Joined 2018
Paid Member
Hello I am starting to ship tomorrow. I updated the spreadsheet with new columns to give you the progress, tracking & details.

FYI I am wrapping the PCB in thin film of paper to avoid each to scratch others during the shipping, then tape them by similar size then insert them in protective white foam then finally in a rigid bubble enveloppe of different size according to your needs.
CG UGS Muse v2.0 (DiyAudio 2020) - PCB - Google Sheets

I'll be checking that sheet often! [emoji6] Not that I will be rushing this build though, far to complicated for me to rush it. I have only put together a dac, pass F6, korg b1 nutube and some muses volume controls by Meldano. Has anyone found a suitable enclosure that they base their build on? Or is everyone doing the super expensive but nice custom enclosure designs?