UGS-muse preamp GB

Guys I have bad news for some of you :(
When going to the post office today I learned that Taiwan still refuse to ship parcels to some countries in the world due to the Covid situation. I warned this before on the forum but since we took a bit of time for this GB and with the situation WW getting better I thought that this limitation was waived.
Unfortunately it is not completely so I am not able to ship to some of you at the moment.
I colored in Red in the spreadsheet the countries to where I am not allowed to ship.
I'll focus to the one I can ship then waiting for this issue to be waived.

Sorry actually not ... :(
Even if China wants to let the world believe that Taiwan is part of China (and it is not), this is probably the reason why not the same rules apply.
My idea is that if situation stays really like this for a while, I will try to organize a shipping to France (as France is not black listed) to my family and ask them to re-dispatch to all of you in black listed countries.

For the moment I am starting to ship to allowed countries and hopefully situation will get better.

Another bad news today when trying to ship to Turkey and Canada, black listed as well, the lady at the post office explained that it was updated again those days.
This is annoying... So I am focusing on Asia only for now, on the one I packed I was only able to ship to HK today...

To Asia you have Korea, Singapore and Vietnam left... but list is not updated yet for today, maybe you've already shipped...

Glad that finally one person is able to receive the kit ! :)

Otherwise the update for everyone.
Among the list of countries in this GB I am allowed to ship only to France, Germany, Netherland, England, USA, Vietnam, Korea, HK, Singapore.
So basically I am shipping those parcels as it is 29 persons and close to half of the participants.
Hopefully after this situation will have changed for black listed countries.

If not here are the options I see
- Ship to France for further re-dispatch
- Use a company like UPS, DHL, Fedex, ...
- Use a local Taiwanese company similar to UPS
All the above will be much more expensive than what I had calculated for the shipping.

Suggestion

Seems like it is possible to ship to all countries marked red in the spreadsheet from Denmark.

Suggestion
Ship the lot to Denmark, I can re-distribute.
Using UPS/DHL for the lot and adding danish postal service.
<2kg (maximum weight for letters) is ~
15USD non-traceable
20USD traceable
(I only checked EU + Switzerland, Canada)

Seems like it is possible to ship to all countries marked red in the spreadsheet from Denmark.

Suggestion
Ship the lot to Denmark, I can re-distribute.
Using UPS/DHL for the lot and adding danish postal service.
<2kg (maximum weight for letters) is ~
15USD non-traceable
20USD traceable
(I only checked EU + Switzerland, Canada)

Just checked my local shipping forwarder (UPS): 20kg from Taiwan -> DK is 340USD
There are ~33kits ....so ~11USD /kit + 20USD for local shipping ~ 31USD

The numbers might not be exact, but it seems to be a little extra if any to the original calculated shipping.

Guy's, am I as eager to get the package as anyone else, but the situation is what it is so lets not put extra stress on Alex. If he can manage to get his family to help him from France then that is the solution we should wait for and if it is not a viable solution, we wait until the ban is lifted (individual country's).

Just my 2 cents