UGS-muse preamp GB

Glad that finally one person is able to receive the kit ! :)

Otherwise the update for everyone.
Among the list of countries in this GB I am allowed to ship only to France, Germany, Netherland, England, USA, Vietnam, Korea, HK, Singapore.
So basically I am shipping those parcels as it is 29 persons and close to half of the participants.
Hopefully after this situation will have changed for black listed countries.

If not here are the options I see
- Ship to France for further re-dispatch
- Use a company like UPS, DHL, Fedex, ...
- Use a local Taiwanese company similar to UPS
All the above will be much more expensive than what I had calculated for the shipping.

austria is not allowed?

Yes it is. But it cost double of what was budgeted for EMS.
I plan to complete first all the countries I am allowed to ship to then hopefully the situation will get better in the time being.
I can manage very high priority if needed but so far nobody was complaining about the delay due to countries black listing.
Also for you as you were complaining I wanted to check if I can still purchase the stencil to the PCB maker but since I cannot ship to Italy I was planning this later.

.. thanks
can you provide an estimate for the DHL or EMS ? if the other italian users agree we can arrange that all the italian goods will be shipped to me with the express services above and then i will relay the packages with national post to other fellow italian partecipants, in the end we can split (if they are willing to do so...) the dhl/ems costs.
Aside from my candidation for that "service", i will rather proceed for myself only if nobody else feels the urges or appreciate the bonus security that come with an express service (in despite of the added costs).

I wanted to check if I can still purchase the stencil to the PCB maker but since I cannot ship to Italy I was planning this later.

that makes me think we have missed the point entirely from my first "complaint" (actually I never complained about anything, it was just a question). I was not asking for a ready-made stainless-steel stencil, but rather i have only (and always) asked for the gerber of the top paste layer... The manufacturing hassle would have been on me.

thanks again ! ;)

After my post i have realized that there is only another one from Italy. sent him a PM to get his interested on that possibility.

btw, i don't think one o two kit will change a lot in the cost calculations... shipping by weight is much more important with "normal" postal services, usually dhl or ems has much larger threshold to trigger different cost slots.