UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

16119746010_a6fe12cd47_z.jpg

Wow dude, where is your protective ground? Looks risky to me.

Last edited:
hello i read through the thread and find that a lot of of talking about noise.i have noise too.and i succefully get rid of it by filtering the inputs.
i think the noise comes from unstablility nature of the frequency of this type of self osc amp.
the frequency of this amp determined by the phase delay of the active device,LC filter,and phase lead of feedback network.in which the delay of active network plays an important role.a little change of active delay can generate big frequency shift.this is because the slope of phase-freq curve is flat near 180 degree in the bode plot.you can read inventer's paper to see this.
it is interesting that when i debug this amp i find its osc freq will lock to the input audio signal,just like a PLL's behave.for example if i inject 20khz then the osc freq will be exactly 20*16=320khz while free osc at some place near 320khz.this is the evidence of its unstable frequency.
the change of osc frequency cause a lot of high band noise mirror into audio frequency.so the noise sounds something like mirror interferrence in the am radio.