• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TSSA V1.7 mosfet Current feedback amp module

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All finished.

Thanks Sonny for such a great sounding amp.

Attachments

• TSSA V1.8.x.jpg
    TSSA V1.8.x.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 121
  • TSSA V1.8.w.jpg
    TSSA V1.8.w.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 326
  • TSSA V1.8.v.jpg
    TSSA V1.8.v.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 345
  • TSSA V1.8.y.jpg
    TSSA V1.8.y.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 367
  • TSSA V1.8.z.jpg
    TSSA V1.8.z.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 373
  • TSSA V1.8.u.jpg
    TSSA V1.8.u.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 379
  • TSSA V1.8.zz.jpg
    TSSA V1.8.zz.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 181
Thanks guys. Im pretty happy with the way it turned out, kinda make it up as I go. Made shades for the LED's and tude so at night time there not so bright.

It gave me something to do while I waited for the kit to get here and such a good amp deserves a nice box.

Hello

Rogerchou.

I would but i have redesignet the frontend today.

The frontend did have 12dB gain. It is not reduced to 0dB and the attenuator is changed to -80 to +12dB instead of -90 to 0dB.

I was a bit worried that an MM pickup would be able to hit the voltage Limit.

The MM pickup phono stage has 40dB gain. The attached is the riaa curve of the phono stage. It is a two stage design as i do not want to overload the frontend.

The gain is not ~59dB but 40dB. But the deviation fits.

The overload performance is 84mVrms@1KHz.

The opamps has jfet inputs and resistors is in worst case 10K. So noiselevel will be low. Capacitors are 330nF, 100nF and 10nF. AC coupling capacitor is polymer.. Same type as in the AK4490 DAC and the TSSA V4/V8 amp.

Attachments

• dual opampfoldedcascode stage riaa curve.pdf
    155.3 KB · Views: 89
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.