Treatments for reversing hearing loss

Try 'Art of Living' if it is available. Take the basic course. If not available, do some pranayam daily refering Baba Ramdev videos on YouTube. Keep doing it and you will be benefited.

Clap with your hands daily starting from short duration and increasing the time. There are examples of hearing repair doing this.

Gajanan Phadte

Joined 2015
Paid Member
Hearing Test Results

Here's mine in a 51 db quiet environment from the above site. The noisy 1KHz are lowered somewhat.

Attachments

• smallTest.png
    smallTest.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 269
I can't get my crappy PC speakers anywhere near as loud as the hand rubbing "calibration" signal, and the speakers are usb powered and have a lot of noise, but my chart is fairly flat along the 10dB line dropping to 15 a couple times and 20 at the high end. Corresponding to the 4th or 5th row....

The 7kHZ tone, I mentioned, coincides with the feedback frequency and I presume the hairs for that resonant frequency have been damaged. If I use a sine wave signal generator, I cannot hear 7kHZ at all and my hearing stops in one ear at just below 12kHZ. The other ear stops at 16kHZ. That one is not bad for an oldie!
However it gets worse when in a quiet room or when I am stressed.

treatments for reversing hearing loss?

I realize this is anecdotal, but my experience with hearing loss and tinnitus after a nasty seizure incident four years ago left me thinking what is gone is gone. Was looking into the hearing aid situation when I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and prescribed Lisinopril. About three weeks after starting the medication (and dealing with side effects) I noticed the stereo was sounding a little better at lower volumes and some treble range frequencies were more noticeable. Also, the wired headset I use with the phone was just about right with the volume all the way down. Now, it is a little too loud. I have no theories or advice except check your blood pressure. Some may have a similar experience to mine.

There is a neurological hospital dedicated to the tinnitus treatment near my country... they are experimenting all possible treatments with some brillant neurologists and the results are not fantastic at all.

Sorry, but neurological damages are eternal... in this location of the brain.

tinnitus and hearing loss.

Got results from my MRI today and Dr. says there is some small vessel damage related to hypertension. Lisinopril is a vaso-dilator and it seems to be responsible for the improvement I've experienced in my hearing as well as lower blood pressure. Better circulation in the old noggin you see. I suspect it may have reduced my stupid scores as well. I, too, take a bit of dark chocolate, especially with a good Islay Scotch.

Got results from my MRI today and Dr. says there is some small vessel damage related to hypertension. Lisinopril is a vaso-dilator and it seems to be responsible for the improvement I've experienced in my hearing as well as lower blood pressure. Better circulation in the old noggin you see. I suspect it may have reduced my stupid scores as well. I, too, take a bit of dark chocolate, especially with a good Islay Scotch.
All vegan no oil diet. Your BP will fall like a shooting star.
Forks Over Knives | Official Website
http://engine2diet.com/28-day-challenge/

Last edited:
As long as it is raw cacao.

All that makes you feel better is better for tinnitus :D

:rofl:

silverprout - if during the course of eating chocolate you find you prefer the taste of some more than others -that's chemistry for ya, and some of those compounds are acting exactly like drugs

All chocolates :hypno1:
But i'm aware from side effects...

All vegan no oil diet. Your BP will fall like a shooting star.
Forks Over Knives | Official Website
The Engine 2 Diet | Engine 2 Challenge

I don't find (recent) interesting medical studies in your input :yawn:

Hello,

Sorry to be a little bit rough but the food w'ont repair a damaged brain IMHO.

In Europe (not the most advanced country for the tinnitus curing) we experiment neuronal "reseting".
Neurologists place headphones on the patient in order to activate the tinnitus, then localise it in the brain with Magnetic resonance imaging, and apply very precisely localized high currents in order to "remove" the tinnitus.

Last edited: