TPA3255 - all about DIY, Discussion, Design etc

This one from Breeze is not very safe and needs internal changes to ensure it doesn’t kill you !!

The Aiyima A04 is probably the best starting point. It works well and is probably adequate for most people.

I am specifically interested in the new 3e-Audio integrated amplifier (includes power supply in the box). This to me would be the next step up unless you want to get into assembling your own amplifier from boards.

PFFB is very much for the top end. Almost no off the shelf amplifier provides this functionality today.

What do you plan to use this amplifier for ?

Yes this one ) Chinese boards are not using PFFB. You will find it only on high ends TPA32XX boards amigo
Oke, get it. So where can i find those high end boards. For serious hi-fi use at home i must have good filtering.

This amp is gonna be used to feed my Dynaudio Emit M20's, 4 ohm with 87dbl sensivity. Ofcourse, the soundstage it outputs must be better then what i get from my Yamaha Rx-v663 right now. Which is a very decent AVR, with punchy bass and overal good soundstage (for a japanese product).

So i am looking for more finesse in the mids and highs, maybe i can subscribe it better as something warmer sounding. Bass, accurate, punchy but not boomy.
Something that is up par with LINN, NAIT or REGA. If you say that isn't possible, just say it. I can look futher ;)

Oke, get it. So where can i find those high end boards. For serious hi-fi use at home i must have good filtering.

This amp is gonna be used to feed my Dynaudio Emit M20's, 4 ohm with 87dbl sensivity. Ofcourse, the soundstage it outputs must be better then what i get from my Yamaha Rx-v663 right now. Which is a very decent AVR, with punchy bass and overal good soundstage (for a japanese product).

So i am looking for more finesse in the mids and highs, maybe i can subscribe it better as something warmer sounding. Bass, accurate, punchy but not boomy.
Something that is up par with LINN, NAIT or REGA. If you say that isn't possible, just say it. I can look futher ;)

Send me a private message. I will help you amigo. Keep in mind that it is also a question of budget. ;)

Meanwhile I evaluated my latest pcb prototypes. For proper operation as intended a bunch of patches had to be applied seen on the photopraph

Attachments

• IMG_20200615_232652922.jpg
    IMG_20200615_232652922.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 627