TPA3250 somebody is listening?

the Tantal 10µF after the output buffers (opamp) - AVX TAP106M035SRW as you described are instead off the 4 electrolytics. i am not an expert but i guess the TPA 32xx chip do not like DC on its inputs = INA, INB , INC, IND...with the tantal you maybe get some DC....

wait if some experts ...Voltwide/Doc give us an advise here...;)

chris

Interesting discussion on Tant's here: Tantalum Capacitors in Signal Path

Does FX502S-Pro absulty requiere any special configuration? My FX502S-Pro playing sound week, sound not very good and clear and very less bass.

1) Currently playing with TV.
2) My other amplifer Tripath TA2020 020 (20+20w)based basic board without preamp playing sound much better even getting best sound.
3) Another amp Tripath Lepy LP2024a+ on same configuration (TV and speaker) playing sound perfectly
4) Using FX502S-Pro and given 24v 4amp ps, Same TV and speaker. But sound very week and very less in power.

Find some photos of all of my amplifier

Can anyone suggest does we have to use any tube preamp with this amp?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Does FX502S-Pro absulty requiere any special configuration? My FX502S-Pro playing sound week, sound not very good and clear and very less bass.

1) Currently playing with TV.
2) My other amplifer Tripath TA2020 020 (20+20w)based basic board without preamp playing sound much better even getting best sound.
3) Another amp Tripath Lepy LP2024a+ on same configuration (TV and speaker) playing sound perfectly
4) Using FX502S-Pro and given 24v 4amp ps, Same TV and speaker. But sound very week and very less in power.

Find some photos of all of my amplifier

Can anyone suggest does we have to use any tube preamp with this amp?

Could be an impedance problem.

Does your FX502S-Pro sound fine if you use the headphone output of your smartphone as input to the FX502S-Pro?

NB: I can't make your photos open :(.

Could be an impedance problem.

Does your FX502S-Pro sound fine if you use the headphone output of your smartphone as input to the FX502S-Pro?

NB: I can't make your photos open :(.

SORRY you not able to open photos.
You say exactly well. It's working much better when I playing by mobile phone as input.

Please suggest me the how to achieve full performance of this amplifier?

I understand that you use the TV as source for the FX502S-Pro. That sounds poor. With your smartphone it sounds fine.
I do not know your TV. Which output do you use? The headphone output? If not, does your TV have a headphone output?
It seems your FX502S-Pro is OK but the output impedance of your TV has problems with the input impedance of the FX502S-Pro. It may also be a question of poor biasing of the AC coupling capacitor at the output of the TV and the input of the FX502S-Pro.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.
I am using headphone output from TV to amp. I am using VU tv.
Let me test with others source as well. I will also try to change coupling capisitor of tv.
Please suggest me the more possible solution if you can this will be very helpful to me.

Thanks in advance

Try with one of the other power supplies, for instance the one used for the TA2024. It may not give full output power but it indicates if a path trough the power supply is disturbing the signal transfer between the TV and amplifier.
Try with two 22K-47K resistors between the signal lines and ground at the amplifier inputs. This to make sure that the bias of the output and input capacitors should be right.
Try eventually with two 1uF capacitors, one between TV signal output and amplifier signal input and one between TV output ground and amplifier input ground. Is there a DC current in the ground line?

I did what you think was right?

Attachments

• IMG_20190503_012934.jpg
    IMG_20190503_012934.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 683
  • IMG_20190503_012702.jpg
    IMG_20190503_012702.jpg
    908.7 KB · Views: 1,033
Hi ekbrus

the tantal discussion was about the signal path...never tried it.
your setup - correction of the regulator - looks good.:)

when replacing NE5532 →lm6245 , the output buffer electrlytics SamYoung→Tantalum AVX , lm317→19.7 V ...the amplifier began to warm up.:eek: Even stronger when powered by 32V dc. I started the analysis , noticed the noise on the oscilloscope. .....as it turned out, from malnutrition lighting the room:confused:. but I already soldered the Wima. the amplifier stopped heating. heating is tolerable. two amplifiers, one with tantalum and lm6245 . the heating is now the same . low AC power is negligible. until there is no final opinion about tantalum

Last edited:
sorry i miss interpret something...LM317 is now ok.
tantal i haven´t tried...

your amp heats up?...you know that a class D amps should not be powered on without load?
its importation because the output filter(L+C) each channel might be starting to oscillate without the load and you might get troubles.

chris