Tiniest 40hz Sub

Hahah!
One child = one source of chaos
As long as that source is immobile, life is much easier. Two sources of chaos are manageable as long as you are able to see them both at the same time, three on the other hand...

My daughters are 13 and 11, so far it seems to me that the amount of work is constant, it is the form of work that changes. A journey in patience and learning, for all parties involved.
As long as they are small it is easier to get good hugs, each segment in upbringing has its own charms and challenges, enjoy each segment while it lasts.
So true man. We also have a 10yr old daughter, Jiya. She is sometimes like a lil mummy and sometimes bugs him. Great help when needed, though. I think with similar ages, you have the advantage of the kids being able to play together

My wife and daughter are Taurus's so we planned for the new one to have a birthday closer to mine, we ended up an awesome 8th for myself and 9th for the new baby so both Virgos and now we have balance in the force :D

With Jiya, my wife took up a temp retirement for 5yrs to bond and care from pregnancy to kindy. I am doing the same with Jaggy and my wife has returned to her pharmacist role. This works well for me at 49 and lets me chase some audio white whales, build up a bass amp and guitar biz and develop the Firebird which is the amphibious gokart that I have mentioned elsewhere. That project is worthy of a thread too!

Our well wishes to you and your family Kaffimann