Threadjacking

IIRC, there was a bit of ridicule on my positng of the Russian 'super battery' that was made with gold nano-particles. 900 times the strorage of a regular battery,and the speedof a capacitor.

Doesn't seem so bizarre, now...does it?

"Stanford researchers have found a way to use silicon nanowires to reinvent the rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that power laptops, iPods, video cameras, cell phones, and countless other devices.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071219103105.htm

This is only a lousy 10 times the current level of energy density. I guess they wouldn't want to shock you with something that really works, so they'll start you off slow, with the silicon, instead of the PGM group nano (and smaller) designs.

True enough on making the news. However, you are implying it is incorrect. Which is summary judgment without investigation. Which is not a good thing. Ie, prejudice and and/or bias.

The point is: The report on the 'invention' neither proves or disproves. The implication on your side, here, is you are (potentially) engaging in the mentally unhealthy act of prejudice and/or bias.

I say 'potentially', as I have no real idea what exactly it is you are saying. But the implication is there.

Which is why I said that it makes it seem a bit less impossible or less bizarre.

KBK said:
IIRC, there was a bit of ridicule on my positng of the Russian 'super battery' that was made with gold nano-particles. 900 times the strorage of a regular battery,and the speedof a capacitor.

Doesn't seem so bizarre, now...does it?

"Stanford researchers have found a way to use silicon nanowires to reinvent the rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that power laptops, iPods, video cameras, cell phones, and countless other devices.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071219103105.htm

This is only a lousy 10 times the current level of energy density. I guess they wouldn't want to shock you with something that really works, so they'll start you off slow, with the silicon, instead of the PGM group nano (and smaller) designs.

Again "nano" something sort of like "neural net" this or "AI" that a few years ago. Lets see need to increase surface area so we make wiskers out of it. The details and experiments and conclusions on this look a lot like conventional science. I missed where they made these things so small that physics broke down and the results could not be explained by any known theory.

Besides this smelled a little like VC bait.

"In tests performed by professor Allex as reported by C.P. van Rossem in 1933, he placed female snails on the white squares of a chessboard, and did the same thing with male snails in another room. He then pushed all the females on to the black squares and the males in the other room followed the movement of the females, slowly but surely. Whether the females were moved over two, three or four squares, the males promptly crawled to the squares indicated to them by the females. Tests run between Paris and Marseilles over 497 miles have given the same results!"

What they mean, is the male/female snails were originally a single group that had been broken up. I could likely show you 250-500 similar experiments, meaning unexpected phenomena as a result, that still remain unexplained - that science uses human emotion to exclude.

However, there are those here, whom like the Army General in the reports from Jim Marrs, in the book 'PSI Spies', said, "I don't care if you bring me irrefutable proof, live, right in my own face, I will still refuse to believe!"

"BLOOD TELEGRAPHY -- here are the important extracts from this chapter - The first person scratches his left arm with the point of a knife until he draws blood and wipes away the blood with a sponge. The second person makes a similar cut in his ring-finger and lets a drop of blood fall from it into the wound of the first person. Both cuts are then bound up until the wounds are completely healed. After this, the second person cuts his arm and the first cuts himself in the finger and after a drop of blood has been allowed to fall from the finger cut into the arm cut, the two wounds are bandaged as before until they are fully healed. Now when one of these individuals, however far away he may be from the other, sticks a needle into the scar of the healed wound, the other feels the same prick at the same time. A prearranged code is agreed as to the meaning of the first, second, and third prick, etc., and in this way either of them is able to communicate his state of health and other circumstances to the other whenever he wishes. Blood telegraphy is very similar to skin telegraphy. A passage occurs in the writings of Johann Baptista von Helmont (1577-1644) which describes a sort of Skin Telegraphy, where, if I remember rightly, it is called a "magical alphabet." We are told that two individuals who are fond of one another write down the letters of the alphabet on their skin with indelible ink and then undertake a skin transplant. Even if they have to separate, they can conduct a mutual conversation. What is needed is for one of them to touch a letter with his finger on the grafted skin, whereupon the other person will feel an itching sensation in the corresponding place. In this way it is possible to converse with mutually spelled out words.

And the only thing I can add to the above is this -- When an astronaut is sent to space, some of his cells are kept here on earth in a petri dish and monitored by sensitive electronic equipment. In this way, the astronaut's health and distress can be monitored instantly. It takes a while for radio transmissions to travel from the space to earth, but the cells communicate instantly, regardless of the distance from the body."

This last point is also mentioned in the PSI Spies book, IIRC, including names, dates, and places.

First I will bring your attention to this:

http://www.physorg.com/news121084252.html

An article that appeared very recently on changing the color of any metal's surface to ...WHATEVER.

Then, to the 'alchemy illuminated' page, where he takes gold dissolved in specific ways to any color of the rainbow, which is not supposed to be possible.

http://www.philosophicalmercury.page.tl/Calxes.htm

Then, once again, please, please, please, pretty please, tell me -over and over again, how ridiculous that old alchemy stuff is.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The reason the clear solution is favored, is that it has the highest level of properly dissolved gold that is monatomic in nature.

Just so you get the point and complete the train of thought for you....- I've got $20, right here and now, that says the method of creating the colors on the differing metals, the pysorg article..CAN BE USED TO CREATE SUPERCONDUCTORS. Now..they don't know that yet. It might take them few years to get it. But this is where it eventually leads.

jlsem said:
Neither process is even remotely related to the other. You need a long sabbatical from this alchemy nonsense.

John

Nope! May the seeming foolishness of your position leave you - at some sort of reasonable speed. :)

Interesting that alchemy talks of oils created via differing methods-from metals.

"Discovery backs theory oil not 'fossil fuel'
New evidence supports premise that Earth produces endless supply."

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59991