Threadjacking

jacquesl said:
KBK, that’s interesting, that would be cool, it’s like a huge rewriteable CD that’s the size of 1TB and small in dimension

I’ve done some reading on wiki a couple of days ago, that they use a capacitor and a transistor to form one bit of ram, I’m not sure if its SDRAM or EDO RAM, but that method always needed to be refreshed with the clocks power, and they use supercapacitors or batteries to keep the memory in some devices and flash bios or whatever

But the one you have mentioned is cool

Hard drives also don’t need power to remember their stuff, but it’s very sensitive to a a lot of things, and cost a lot of a 1TB hdd, I have a 750GB Seagate and that cost me a fortune, most other brand types get their first bad sectors with a year, not so cool though

Actually, Jacques, I'm showing that the University of Arizona, or wherever the work took place, is showing.,in perfect detail..the transition...into metal itself..ie proving 'alchemy' was and is correct, for all of these years, the last 12,000 years. Yes, 100,000 books on alchemy can't be wrong. And that slow cooking mercury sulfate (II) and distilled water, with fine mesh gold....at about 400 mesh..all mixed up and slow cooked on a flame..not electric or around electricity.. for about 40 days at 100-120 degrees F...will create, I say WILL create 'monatomic gold'. The philosopher's stone. The white powder of gold. Ceramic superconductive monatomic variants of the PGM group.

And the proper form of electrical function will reverse the process. And the proper form of electrical function will commit the original process, as well. For the entire PGM group.

From Dirt, no less. Seriously. Read up on it.

All this leads down giant rabbit holes the size of the night sky. If not larger, when it comes to affecting the mental stability of the common man. But it's coming at us fast. It will be here soon. Thus the panic for the 'police state'. The horse is charging the gate.

It's all right in front of you, if you bother to do the research.

Thus the pointing it out..saying: 'concerning my signature....'

here's how you make the metallic (in origin) version of the White Powder of Gold:

http://www.philosophicalmercury.page.tl/Calxes.htm

This site is unique and clear in content. First time I've ever seen anything like it. If you are interested in this subject, I strongly recommend that you download all the pages. This stuff tends to not remain around in full, clear and concise form for long. This is, matter of fact, the only time I've ever seen it this clear. Brave Kid. Read the whole site and research a bit on this 'activity' and you will know why. It is an 'old soul' kind of endeavor. Only an 'old soul' will know what I mean by that. :p

After reading the entire site, the worst you can take away from it is the ability to manufacture true nano level cooper pairs from the PMG group. easily. Very nearly....in your kitchen sink.

WARNING: I downloaded the entire site and found I was infected by a trojan virus, which my various PC condoms seem to have thwarted. It might be the server he has chosen. East Timor?

Performance art? I'm'a confuse-ed. What I meant is that I didn't just go to the site, I downloaded all the pages in a relatively permanent way. Could'a been some other site I was at, that particular day. I just figured the warning was prudent. I've no desire to have some intrepid person's computer all messed up. I've been to the site about 5 times since then, seeing if more has been posted, as is promised, and no-re infection has occurred. So it might not be coming from there. I'm not sure, so I'm attempting to be careful with other people's computers. Especially since I'd like to see this kind of information 'out there'. Disperse widely. Please.

Here's a primer site on the basics.

http://alchemianova.com/articles.html

The kind of excerpt that gets one interested. Very much so:

What the bleep happened at the leading edge of science before we had quantum mechanics?

Sir Isaac Newton’s private answer might surprise you: He was investigating alchemy. Night after night in his lab he distilled the toxins that, when properly transformed, were supposed to lead to eternal youth, perfect health and wealth.

Robert Boyle was engaged in the same quest of alchemy as the redeemer of the human condition. A religious quest? Perhaps. A delusion? No. We have positive evidence1 that Robert Boyle succeeded in manufacturing the incalescent mercury, a substance that can be made today as it has been made since time immemorial; the laboratory-made running metal coagulates into pure gold when poured into a heated crucible, as my own duplication of the experiments has shown.

The whole subject involves nano-technology via chemical reduction and interaction of various elements at that level, which leads to transmutation. We see 'elements' of that in current nano-technology work.

Why leave what has been known for thousands of years for major corporations to rediscover and charge you immense fortunes for (and inject into your life as a form of control).....when you can do far better yourself, by investigating this relatively hidden (but now becoming open) aspect of the past?

It is a moment in time where any man may come in at the top, over that of a major investigative group, $B technology company, institution, or government. Power to the people, kinda thing. The powers that be tend to hate this stuff. Hence the need to 'disseminate widely'.

These opportunities don't grow on trees. Take it. Or loose it.

It must be remembered that Robert Boyle (altruistic and humane), a leading member of 'The Royal Society", was viciously attacked by Newton (a member of the Royal Society). Newton became instrumental in the creation of the Royal Mint, and Fiat currencies. Newton, who spent the bulk of his time on this planet investigating Alchemy, then derided and crushed interest in Alchemy. Right. After spending a lifetime on the subject? Then, out of the blue he's deep into the Crown, Fiat currencies and the Royal Mint? Call me a fool..but....

This was the moment in time where everything changed. Last time that happened, was a date known in infamy as 'Friday the 13th". Black Friday. The day the Great western Alchemists where taken down-The Templars. Both times (Newton's time and the Templar's time), the growth of the human race took the boot heel, again. We're at that kind of juncture, again.

I lied, I'm back.

>What the bleep happened at the leading edge of science before we had quantum mechanics?

Ken, it's ironic that you mention Cooper pairs in one post then this. Cooper and Bardeen's work is considered one of the finest applications of pure quantum mechanical theory to predict real observations ever. These guys are the scientists you throw stones at, The real stuff, experiments, repeatable observations, total objectivity.

The recipe is on Wikipedia:
"... a bag of bones, semen, skin fragments and hair from any animal, of which the chimeric homunculus would be a hybrid. This was to be laid in the ground surrounded by horse manure for forty days, at which point the embryo would form."

Doesn't look like you'll have them ready for the holidays.

SY said:
Poor neglected Bob Schrieffer. Tsk, tsk.

Yes I know, in my latest incarnation I work with a physicist on optical phenomena, he claimed to read this work for pure enjoyment and inspiration. Sick maybe, but from pure theory they were able to explain/predict virtually every property of low temperature superconductors and I don't think monoatomic gold was among them (or maybe it was and everyting I know is wrong).

scott wurcer said:
I lied, I'm back.

>What the bleep happened at the leading edge of science before we had quantum mechanics?

Ken, it's ironic that you mention Cooper pairs in one post then this. Cooper and Bardeen's work is considered one of the finest applications of pure quantum mechanical theory to predict real observations ever. These guys are the scientists you throw stones at, The real stuff, experiments, repeatable observations, total objectivity.

It's a Heisenbergian (new word!) kinda thing. Lots to explain. But we mights haves to tie you to a chair to get you to hold still for the years required, for this necessarily long explanation! Very tricky to get across to someone. it cannot be done in one shot. Nor is it a thing that everyone wants to know. A very minor and easy to misinterpret comment might be that objectivism relates to particle -and subjectivism relates to wave. Left brain-right brain kind of thing. I don't throw stones at anyone, for the larger part. I throw stones at their 'public front' of pure scientific objectivism and 'line toeing' when it comes to investigations of what most might interpret as, uhm, er, insanity.

We all know that the private musings and investigations of a given individual can be of an entirely different nature than that of their public and/or professional face.

In essence, in my experience, real...is not quite subjective, but it certainly tries to follow that route, which leads to the rather simplistic idea that reality is not what objective science wants it to be (as a point of 'reasonable projection'..whatever that means). It is only as ordered as one forces it to be. The two (objective-subjective/particle-wave) are joined at the hip. Inescapably so.

A way for me to put it, that without years of work put in to help another get to where I'm at, which creates a unbalanced reception of the point delivered, in terms of an explanation is:...time is not linear, nor ordered. Which is only one tiny aspect. Easy to brush off as insanity, as it seemingly bears little connection to what most 'know'. There are many different things I could say, but most would follow a similar line, in terms of sounding , er, rabid, or way out leftish in their fields. :p

Has it ever occurred to Alchemists that once gold is manufactured it will lose its value and you won't be rich after all? From what I understand about the market, the price of gold is approximately equal to what it costs to extract it from the ground.

Furthermore, immortality would cause more problems than it would solve.

Not to mention the whole idea is fantasy and a complete waste of time.

John