Natural gas

Attachments

• danger2tf.jpg
    danger2tf.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 125
jacquesl said:
free energy "working device" please seed

KBK said:

From fuellesspower.com: "These plans have been designed for you in mind! Just about anyone can easily build this motor in the privacy of there own home! If you know what a screw driver is then you should not have any trouble building this device! We have successfully built and tested these motor's. A tremendous amount of time and effort went into these plans and videos, Why? Because we want our customers happy. We wanted to make it quick and easy for our customers to successfully build and run this motor. We want you to be satisfied, so you will come back and buy more plans as well as or our entire CD Package # 1 of all 33 plans and two videos."

Spelling and grammatical errors aside, it looks like this energy is not "free".

jacquesl said:
Yea I know http://www.fuellesspower.com/ their a bunch of scammers those device don’t work, I have downloaded a couple of their plans in a way, for free, I’ve located the PDF files links on some posted blog or forum

I cant belief that website is still going strong, non of their devices work man, hell :crazy:

I take it you've built all of them, then? I'm not being confrontational, just curious.

concerning my signature:

Each memory cell consists of a solid electrolyte sandwiched between two metal electrodes. The electrolyte is a glasslike material that contains metal ions. Ordinarily, the electrolyte resists the flow of electrons. But when a voltage is applied to the electrodes, electrons bind to the metal ions, forming metal atoms that cluster together. These atoms form a virus-sized filament that bridges the electrodes, providing a path along which electrical current can flow. Reversing the voltage causes the wire to "dissolve," Kozicki says. The highly resistive state of the electrolyte and the other, low-resistance, state can be used to represent zeroes and ones. Because the metal filament stays in place until it's erased, nano-ionic memory is nonvolatile, meaning that it doesn't require energy to hold on to information, just to read it or write it.

http://www.technologyreview.com/Nanotech/19643/

KBK, that’s interesting, that would be cool, it’s like a huge rewriteable CD that’s the size of 1TB and small in dimension

I’ve done some reading on wiki a couple of days ago, that they use a capacitor and a transistor to form one bit of ram, I’m not sure if its SDRAM or EDO RAM, but that method always needed to be refreshed with the clocks power, and they use supercapacitors or batteries to keep the memory in some devices and flash bios or whatever

But the one you have mentioned is cool

Hard drives also don’t need power to remember their stuff, but it’s very sensitive to a a lot of things, and cost a lot of a 1TB hdd, I have a 750GB Seagate and that cost me a fortune, most other brand types get their first bad sectors with a year, not so cool though