"The Wire" Ultra-High Performance Headphone Amplifier - PCB's

Hi Owen,

I still think driving balanced signal all the way to headphone is the way I want to go. I will give up my 2 sets of PCB if you can find someone to take my place. If there is nobody on the waiting list, I will still stick with my commitment to buy.

Thanks!!

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

The Digikey order went in this morning, so parts should be on the way shortly, and the list is locked.

antronx - I'll upgrade your order to include boards and parts
dggs - I'll remove your order for boards.

I'll post an updated list this evening which will be the final list.

I am now accepting payments, and boards will be shipped out in the order that payments are received.

Please pay exactly what you see in the list, as this includes everything.

Please pay in CANADIAN funds. Not USD, not AUD, not GBP.

Please be sure your correct address is listed in the Paypal payment. It doesn't have to be a certified address, just the correct address. I will only be referencing the Paypal payments for shipping address info.

Please make payments in a timely fashion. I would like to have all payments made by Monday of next week when I will start shipping out boards.

Payments should be made to my email address which is owen dot columbus at gmail dot com.

Cheers,
Owen

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

Kudos to those who have already paid! It is very much appreciated.

I have attached an update list with all final changes and I've added a column for payments, and the order in which they are received.

So far everything is spot on, so keep it coming!

John and Mark,

I'll see you guys on Saturday and Sunday at the Ottawa meet, so we can swap cash for kits either day. No need for paypal with those!

Any other local Ottawa folk can do the same.

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• People interested in The Wire (NEW).pdf
    36.1 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Nelson,

I'm using one of these:

Digi-Key - TE2265-ND (Manufacturer - L01-6373)

Which is a 35VA (dual 15VAC secondary) potted toroid.

I'm only using it because I had a few lying around, so don't feel the need to get such a large transformer.

I would say that anything around 10VA or larger would be just fine. 15VAC secondaries are ideal, and dual secondaries work best with the PSU board.

I got your payment, and it's noted on the list above.

Cheers,
Owen

Hi Guys,

Kudos to those who have already paid! It is very much appreciated.

I have attached an update list with all final changes and I've added a column for payments, and the order in which they are received.

So far everything is spot on, so keep it coming!

John and Mark,

I'll see you guys on Saturday and Sunday at the Ottawa meet, so we can swap cash for kits either day. No need for paypal with those!

Any other local Ottawa folk can do the same.

Cheers,
Owen

Owen, I see you havent paid yet. I dont think you are setting a good example for the group :p

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

Payments are still coming in, and we're already 1/3 of the way there! Again, a big thanks to those who have been prompt with payments. A new updated list is attached below.

happyears and MikeHunt79,

You guys are in luck... with dggs dropping out and the fact that I went ahead and ordered 30 sets of parts means there is just enough to get each of you a set of boards and parts.

I've added you both to the list, so you're free to make payment anytime.

There is technically room for one more person if they want a board and parts, but then we'll be at capacity.

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• People interested in The Wire (NEW).pdf
    36.2 KB · Views: 153