The Weather

Hello All,

This new green deal stuff is designed to get U S out of the energy business. If we are forced to pay more we will consume less, produce less and drive less.

This is social engineering based on climate assumptions.

Now after SARS-2 we know that science has an IQ of 70 or 80. And a credibility of 0.

Here in Nor_cal it is 63 degrees F (16 degrees C) and partly sunny, enjoy the weather.

Thanks DT

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Well, I live in Auburn, Ca and it's 108 at 7:30pm. The weather patterns are changing. The big deal is: can we mitigate it by changing our energy habits. As a civil engineer, I don't know.

I don't think we are out of the energy business yet. We just need to make sure that other countries don't get a big jump on us by getting the markets in solar, wind and emerging technologies. My two cents. HeyBill

I like the idea of new thinking in electrical storage. I suggested to an MP ( Witney ) we devellop an Israeli idea of batteries we exchange as quickly as filling up. We never own the battery. I said the batteries could be charged in Iceland and Canada for example and transported on ex oil tankers with sails ( I can't believe I am saying this, it is the lessor of bad choices ). The next phase is use us as a back up electrical supply, spare batteries at home. Aluminium was produced to transport electricity in a similar way. The MP said it was something to think about as it has the feel of a good idea. The Bitcoin madness and Iceland is linked. Spare energy. Canada and Iceland I would be glad to trust. Norway, Alaska, Sweden all come to mind. Hard to get at hydro-power. The ice free north of Canada will help.

Weather is an enginering problem now. The switches are welded on Greta.

My hobby was hi fi. It has been for years now climate. The differences between north and south and why. Feedback systems.

Last edited:
This is from a couple nights ago. Not my photo but it was taken as a single exposure where I live.

Attachments

• 8E4FAF0F-EBA1-434B-9613-AD6AA82CD4A8.jpg
    8E4FAF0F-EBA1-434B-9613-AD6AA82CD4A8.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 141
The fire in Lytton is suspected of being Human Caused
At first they wanted to talk about a train that was on fire. The train was not on fire, it was passing through another rather small wildfire apprx. 45 kms from Lytton.

If you look at that picture, how convenient it would be to flick your butt out the window onto that hill below the town. The wind was at 70 km/h from the left of the pic, up the valley as it always is. Ever try and help your campfire by blowing on it? No mystery here when it rains so little in Lytton and of course the rather toasty weather recently. That's why there was no warning. Just more smoke from the other fires, right?

Human caused. I don't believe there is much question in that. Some person who will probably not even take note of what they did has caused this much trauma. My guess is a young male with a finger strong enough to flick that butt.

Alas.

BTW. Today is the day, they have the roads in town cleared well enough, and are taking the residents in tour busses back to see the horrors of their former town.

Words can't describe what that must be like. Just heartbreaking is all one can say.