The Very Best Amplifier I Have Ever Heard!!!!

original Nagyos/Goldmund design results

Hello matt09 , the same happened to me, I have a complete box full of parts almost 95% of the materials, but my experience is that nobody in this thread could give precision in so many needed details. It seems to be like some kind of private conversation between the ones that could make this amp work. Hard to get a neat explanation, just warm tips here and there.

Let me tell you that I bought 2 PCB's from the original post from NagysAudio. This guy has been banned for some reason I still can't understand. He received a massive attack of a group of members that never wanted to hear his explanations and he was treated all the time as a lier (¿?). He defended his position that the amplifier worked with the original circuit, but for members like me that started the thread from scratch and tried to listen to every single indication, it was very disappointing the unjustified way in which NagysAudio was treated. At some point he quitted.

After this, the same original project was reproduced with many alterations, new PCB's, circuit revisions and finally some guys showed finished equipment that they never documented neatly.

I uploaded a copy of a schematic trying to contribute some order motion, and except for Liliya and oiphy, nobody replied or helped. The information was still very unreliable considering that my original boards didn't match the final project done here.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...lifier-i-have-ever-heard-226.html#post3407019

I have 35 years experience in electronics, I am an educator myself, but I feel this project still unreliable in many ways because of the way it was born and altered. Some day I will sit down and make it work but I would have been much easier with some detailed help from those who could make it work.

Kind regards

All kudos to you, finally someone with a common sense. I spent days trying to make sense of everything, but gave up. Finally, I traced the original Nagys (Goldmund 9.2) design built and singing beautifully here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rVB65wQ6No

I challenge everybody who made any change to the original/Nagyos 9.2 schematic and built his version of the amplifier, to upload to youtube, possibly the same song as above. Let's see the results of the work of numerous geniuses on this forum

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Then join up and try to persuade the Forum Administrator to ONLY accept attachments and not to let some Members use remote servers.

It's not so cut and dry. There is extreme value in allowing images from linked URL's as often within a discussion, we want to refer to images from another thread or even another forum, or manufacturer's images of products we are referring to. To have to upload those images each time would be very tedious indeed, and not a good use of server disk space. It perhaps should be a requirement that all images in Post #1 of a thread have to be uploaded to diya servers as part of Post 1 attachments, and then linked within the same post to be in-line with text. That is what I do when making a new thread to ensure readability in perpetuity. The first post with main circuit diagrams are critical, same with speaker or cross-over design plans and diagrams over in the speaker forum.

more
china board i try find it but ...

Attachments

• golmund 9.2foto.jpg
    golmund 9.2foto.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 1,264
  • DSC01511.jpg
    DSC01511.jpg
    632.2 KB · Views: 1,239