The food thread

Total lack of inspiration today so I simply throw some hot sausages in the pan with halved tomatoes and two eggs (sunny side up) with a light beer (and some Swedish vodka - there's a company making simple vodka, rum and gin in our town!!!).

The national dish of Sweden is the Friday taco with either bananas or pineapple.:sorry:
Throw away the sausage, tomatoes and eggs, the residual things will be fine :D

Does yogurt count as food? This latest batch is made with 1% milk. I made 4 flavours.
Vanilla
Maple
Orange
Mango
All are lightly sweetened with that new stuff I bought and/or fresh fruit.
For me greek yogurt and liquid wood honey is ultimate sunday breakfast, sometimes i add crunched whale nuts to get it crispy

Last edited:
walnut: Old English walhnutu "nut of the walnut tree," literally "foreign nut," from wealh "foreign" (see Welsh) + hnutu (see nut). Compare Old Norse valhnot, Middle Low German walnut, Middle Dutch walnote, Dutch walnoot, German Walnuss. So called because it was introduced from Gaul and Italy, distinguishing it from the native hazel nut. Compare the Late Latin name for it, nux Gallica, literally "Gaulish nut."

No cetaceans involved.

Ok guys, Bingo for you, someone likes to get an *h* for free ? :D

Somehow i feel myself a little bit nuts...
I can send you a old discontinued 20 SEK Swedish banknote in an email ...

... Having blackberry mousse right now. Nothing fancy: blackberries, sugar, gelatine and whipped cream. (FINALLY).

Suddenly it has become important where you puit your fat finghers ....:mad: