Speaker IPOD Power Amplifier P2--- 6W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! These are original authentic clean amps -speaker IPOD Power Amplifier P2--- 6W.

Attachments

• Ampl P2---6W.GIF
    Ampl P2---6W.GIF
    36.3 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Would I be right in reading this as needing a 24.7v power supply?

If so, there's no way this is gonna be any use for small iPod speakers - this might be cheating (as its an IC), but...

10W Mini HIFI 12V Digital power amplifier Stereo High power amplifier Board | eBay

It'll run off 5-15v DC, 10w/ch into 8ohm, decent efficiency, and the circuit board is about 40mm square.
Dear Chris, don't waste time trying to apply some logic to Adom's crazy "designs"
To begin with he's specifying 2x24.7V supplies, which translates into 25 to 30W RMS into 8 ohms.
Just do the Math, he won't :rolleyes:
He has no clue whatsoever :rolleyes:
He has "designed" 1 (one) amplifier, very poorly at that, and has posted the exact same schematic with meaningless variations (such as specifying some transistor Hfe 180 instead of 240, or 158K pots (good luck finding them;)) some 150 times by now.
Only useless clutter.
To "justify" it, each time it gets a new name.
All aggravated because they are always the same horrible design drawn in Paint or worse.:mad:

Hi JMF,

I've seen his posts elsewhere, after having a look around once this thread got such a negative reaction.
It does look like he's trying to fill up the forum server (albeit very slowly) with these schematics.
I'm just curious about what he comes back with when comparing his design vs something much better suited for "iPod power amplifier" purposes.

I'll consider myself warned though ;)

Regards
Chris

Re:

I'll make you a gift-Annex I gave the best audio technology.
Small linear distortion to the speaker is the power of P = 1W max !
The largest musical heat power output of the speaker is P = 3W max, think of yourself !

Attachments

• 1a dyskoteka.GIF
    1a dyskoteka.GIF
    31.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 5b MtrdCurrent.GIF
    5b MtrdCurrent.GIF
    13.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 5a Ph16--32R.GIF
    5a Ph16--32R.GIF
    26.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 4b Ampl P2---4W.GIF
    4b Ampl P2---4W.GIF
    32.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 3b Ampl P6W.GIF
    3b Ampl P6W.GIF
    35 KB · Views: 61
  • 3a Ampl 12---20W.GIF
    3a Ampl 12---20W.GIF
    35.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 2b dysk AFE.GIF
    2b dysk AFE.GIF
    14.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 2a dysk P40W1R.GIF
    2a dysk P40W1R.GIF
    25.3 KB · Views: 200
  • 6a Vampl.GIF
    6a Vampl.GIF
    29.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 6b Vxampl.GIF
    6b Vxampl.GIF
    30.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Re:

Speaker Rsp = 4R is the linearity of the power P = 1Wp max, which corresponds to the voltage on the speaker 2Vp and 32 speaker Rsp=4R is used an increase of 15 dB amplifier gain, the amplifier P36W0.5R has a power of 215W and two-channel amplifier P = 600W (amplifier has Uo=6Vp for P=36W, 2x 16 pieces speaker has Usp=4Vp! –linearity).

Attachments

• 1b dyskoteka.GIF
    1b dyskoteka.GIF
    20.9 KB · Views: 127
Status
Not open for further replies.