Something to lighten the mood

Life looks different when you get old.

1710253720385.png

Reactions: 1 user
I use to go to a special German spa every spring to be strung up in all kinds of positions to keep my body agile. I also get my colon flushed several times but rather forcefully. I will, however, have to drop the 24-hour sweat procedure as I have found out I am allergic to latex ...
If anyone is interested I can forward the coordinates to the spa and Madame Dominica ...:whip:

Reactions: 1 user
How did I know we'd see you here soon?

I know this is OT friends but bear with me.

Mr. Tech Guy aka Tony my friend,
The CCDC II 2020 is a series of construction docs here in Canada.
While it can be signed electronically, its seal sticker that is applied to make it an legal doc. is to be done so in the presence of the three parties involved. Doesn't it make sense to have them personally sign the document with all parties witnessing, right before that seal is applied?
If you say no, I'ma gonna smack you with fry pan. A hot one.
Yes, for many contracts, I use electronic signing. Mostly it's my actual signature imported to the document but when I can't do that, it's the goofy one the computer chooses.

Back to our regularly scheduled program folks.

Joined 2010
Paid Member
How did I know we'd see you here soon?

I know this is OT friends but bear with me.

Mr. Tech Guy aka Tony my friend,

I spent last week trying to figure out new passwords.... and more links... and a new badge.

Now they have this gizmo you plug into your USB port and you put your finger on it when it flashes. I kind you not.

I miss my old Centronix printer cables.

Microsoft decided to "update" Teams in my old, trustworthy Window 7 Pro Dell Latitude laptop with a 3rd gen i7.... yep, you know it... it broke the OS. So now I've been working on a Dell MFF 12 gen i7... it had Win 10 but somehow, the Evil Empire pushed Win 11 onto it.. now I'm fighting it to keep things working. It's slow.... real slow...

I called the NSA, wondering if they had a backup, my latest backup is three months old, but they told me they don't keep Windows 7 backups anymore.

In the meantime, I installed Linux into an even older laptop with a Pentium... it works really good with 16GB of RAM. I plan on installing it onto the newer i7 laptop, with 32GB it ought to fly....

At my new job they made a mistake... they issued me an i5 laptop, so they re-ordered a new one... an i9. IT will "image" it for me and then they'll ship it to my house... where I'll have to finish the installation of the tools. Oh well.. I get paid by the hour.

In the meantime, I think I'll set the Sissy 42 amp to drive an F4. Why not? They're just sitting there.... I'll compare that with the Macho 252 SIT.

Last edited:
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Yeah, I thought so too.

While I was gone, I got my first check from Social Security... I guess I'll have to return it.

The biggest problem now is my wife retired. She has that nice 77" LG OLED in the den and she has a habit of watching it.... so I can't quite play the stereo in the living room. Before she was working in her home office and that meant I could play about 2 hours of music in the living room daily.

Honestly, I don't know why I did it... but the job is interesting and I'm an expert at it.

My kind of people... this was on the fridge in the coffee room at the office..

Attachments

• 20240306_104615.jpg
    20240306_104615.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: 1 users
Joined 2010
Paid Member
^^, ^

@Cal Weldon

(1) Bridgestones..... Cal, you're being silly, Pirelli's. I always put BS REs on my Odysseys. That and an OEM Type R sticker begat our '02 Honda Odyssey Type R (the mighty OTR).

The problem now is to prevent my wife from becoming a Peggy Bundy. She's glued to the damn TV. I really need to put together a "Honey Do" list. I mean, I was cleaning the floors today, while I was doing a "git clone".... what was she doing? watching TV!!!

(2) No Tell Me Quando Quando Omnitati for me.... I'm just waiting for the Biggvs Dickvs SIT amplifier from @Zen Mod